Parent reviews for My Big Big Friend

Sweet kids and their imaginary friends find adventure.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byLaDonnaRae March 14, 2020

Good for REAL life situations and imagination

My now 10 year old actually remembered it one day looked it up on Prime. She absolutely loved this show and I did as well. She watched it ages 5-7. I love the way the children interact with each other, actually like real kids do. Sometimes they don’t share, act perfect, or get along, but they always work out the issue together and in the end remain good friends. As parents it is difficult to teach children about real life preschool and kindergarten friends when everything they’ve watched on TV has all the children doing the right thing all the time, and I personally think it shames them when they’ve only watched children that always behave as we would have them to. Children need to learn that they can goof up and still be accepted by their peers, especially when one of their peers helps them work it through. Another plus, in my opinion, is that the show portrays parents like real people, not like buffoons or like the kids have to sneak around to have fun or actively use their imagination. I also loved the actual true to life racial diversity, different cultures and all (not kids with different colored skin that all act like the white racial norm-no offense intended). I would definitely recommend this show.