Kid reviews for My Little Pony 'n Friends

My Little Pony 'n Friends Poster Image

What on earth is this?!

This Is Not FIM. Please avoid whatever this is. FIM is the real my little pony, not this garbage
1 person found this helpful.

Oh well, I didn't know this existed..........

When I wrote my review of the movie, I thought Tales was the only MLP show from the 1980s, but it looks like there were two. Well, I quick pulled up an episode online and I disliked this greatly. I enjoyed Tales, but this was worse than the movie. Once again, the movie killed off a Jem movie so I dislike this show, watch Tales instead of this trash. Look at my review of the movie if you want my opinions on this show.

THREE STARS?! You don't like the 80s don't you CSM?! -.-

Common Sense Media, not everything has to be educational, the show is funny, and really not that violent, it's just ponies. There is hidden positive messages as well, would you RATHER see a Disney sitcom? No, this 80s cartoon has it made. It makes me feel happy and it's really good The Tales spinoff is good too

It's no Friendship is Magic, but it's still awesome

This show was actually really good. While there are some boring episode like The Ice Cream Wars it's most of it is awesome. The specials are the best. Friendship is Magic is obviously better, but give this series a chance. Besides, we wouldn't have Friendship is Magic without this anyway.

Nightmare fuel

The ponies are in peril all the time! This show is nightmare fuel.

ages

I think that this show is 4 and up because there is no harm done really.It is a beautiful show and really brittens up kids days watching it.It really teaches families kids and even adults to think in the positive way no matter how negative things are.