Parent reviews for My Strange Addiction

My Strange Addiction Poster Image

Funny sometimes but also sad might give kids nightmares

Ok, one episode I’ve seen was so funny I literally fell off my couch laughing, that one is, drumroll please.... I wanna be a couch It was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS but the other ones were sad like addicted to eating bricks. Some were somewhat inappropriate such as a man who was in a sexual relationship with a car. Just depends on the episode

Self Harm I

This show is so disturbing to me, I can't believe it's on the air. My close friend have an 11 year old who secretly watched it and started self harming. It may not.be the show, but an child with issues may think that the behaviour is interesting and try it. I truly can't believe it's rated pg.

good show proves its alright to be abnormal!

this is a good show if you have a very strange addiction or if you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder . i mean some of these people have the weirdest addictions ever like one lady who ate plastic and the guy who ate glass ouch! i could so much relate to a show like this i to suffer from Ocd so yes i have a flaw and a obsession. this show totally proves thats its alright to be abnormal . i just only wish i would see it on tv more!