Kid reviews for My Strange Addiction

OCD docuseries is more voyeuristic than informative.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 March 5, 2012

Good show for preteens and older

I've seen some episodes of this show and it's pretty good. It has mostly tame content for kids, and has positive messages about helping others and not being afraid to seek help when you really need it. OK for kids 11+. Violence: Some images of injuries from people's addictions, but nothing excessively graphic. Sex: One episode shows a woman with an addiction to having her breasts inlarged, and a doctor checks them. But no nudity is shown. Some of the people on the show were said to have been victims of sexual abuse. Drinking: Some episodes apparently show people developing addictions via drug use.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybraedvon April 25, 2020

My Strange Addiction (TV-14 - DLS)

My Strange Addiction is a show that I don’t recommend for children and younger teens. Some of people’s problem revolves over fetishes and “turn ons”. Language such as “damn”, and “bitch” is used commonly, words such as “f—k” and “s—t” is used, but bleeped. Some of the people’s problems revolve around sex, which is shown (a man makes out with his car, a man rubs balloons on his genitalia, etc. Some addictions reflects over drugs and alcohol addiction. Violence is rare but sometimes shown (burns, a woman drinks blood, fights, etc.) Though, it’s nice to see people trying to help others recover from their dangerous addictions.

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2012

Good Show

This is a really good show. Almost all kids can handle it but some of the addictions are gross. My suggestion is to see what the episode is about and if it`s bad just skip it and wait until the next episode. Most of them are fine but I saw one about someone who was addicted to her breasts and skipped it.
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2011

Pretty interesting and a little gross

I watched one where a lady had super- long fingernails and that's kind of gross, but there is much worse. Fine for 11+!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAsh1234791 March 4, 2011
It shows people doing bad and werid thing like eatting toliet paper or sleeping with a blow dryer but is very good

Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2011

Good for tweens and older but not appropiate for anyone younger

I love it but there is some people who switched addiction from drugs to bodybuilding. I new one that is coming out on January 26th is about a guy who's girlfriend is a manican. The commercial quote was "This is going to be an awesome $#<."

Teen, 13 years old Written byonesmartkid January 22, 2011

okay for kids 13 and older

this isnt bad for kids thirteen and older. i think its amazing actually. honestly the time is changing and younger generations are maturing faster so everything we wouldnt watch when we were 15 because they were too sexual or showed too much drug use, is okay to watch now at 13

Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Ok O_O

good show feel bad 4 da people
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2011

good for teens and up

this is a interesting show with some weird things like people who eat tolite paper. or something not as weird like vantriliquizum.

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2011

:D

nice show, my Mom and I watch it for fun.