Kid reviews for My Strange Addiction

My Strange Addiction Poster Image

A Very Hit or Miss Show

Hello readers of common sense media, I wanted to say my part about "My Strange Addiction". From what I've seen, some stories are pretty disturbing such as the lady who drinks her own urine. (VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED) Also, it sheds a bad light on peoples' obsessions or interests, such as being a furry and eating rocks. But, at the end of the day, I think this show is good for people who can comprehend what their watching and realize that these are people with real feelings and emotions. Just remember that making fun of people like this leads to negative thoughts and feelings.

Good show for preteens and older

I've seen some episodes of this show and it's pretty good. It has mostly tame content for kids, and has positive messages about helping others and not being afraid to seek help when you really need it. OK for kids 11+. Violence: Some images of injuries from people's addictions, but nothing excessively graphic. Sex: One episode shows a woman with an addiction to having her breasts inlarged, and a doctor checks them. But no nudity is shown. Some of the people on the show were said to have been victims of sexual abuse. Drinking: Some episodes apparently show people developing addictions via drug use.

Good Show

This is a really good show. Almost all kids can handle it but some of the addictions are gross. My suggestion is to see what the episode is about and if it`s bad just skip it and wait until the next episode. Most of them are fine but I saw one about someone who was addicted to her breasts and skipped it.

Pretty interesting and a little gross

I watched one where a lady had super- long fingernails and that's kind of gross, but there is much worse. Fine for 11+!
It shows people doing bad and werid thing like eatting toliet paper or sleeping with a blow dryer but is very good

Good for tweens and older but not appropiate for anyone younger

I love it but there is some people who switched addiction from drugs to bodybuilding. I new one that is coming out on January 26th is about a guy who's girlfriend is a manican. The commercial quote was "This is going to be an awesome $#<.>

okay for kids 13 and older

this isnt bad for kids thirteen and older. i think its amazing actually. honestly the time is changing and younger generations are maturing faster so everything we wouldnt watch when we were 15 because they were too sexual or showed too much drug use, is okay to watch now at 13

Ok O_O

good show feel bad 4 da people

good for teens and up

this is a interesting show with some weird things like people who eat tolite paper. or something not as weird like vantriliquizum.

:D

nice show, my Mom and I watch it for fun.