All parent member reviews for My Wife and Kids

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 11, 2012

Seriously,CSM is a bad taste!

Please ignore CSM! My Wife and Kids is a funny,cool,and an AWESOME SHOW! Thanks for hating on MW&K CSM (sarcasum) !
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 16, 2012

So Funny!

2 Stars? GIVE ME A BREAK! I've seen a lot of episodes and laughed at each episode i've seen!
Parent Written byJumping JellyBean June 3, 2011

Sexual content is a problem

I don't believe this show is age appropriate for 11-14. This show is geared more toward what happens in a marriage, i.e. jealousy, sex, adult language between adults, and raising children. The focus is on the marriage... hence the title of the show.
Adult Written bythought January 1, 2011

Okay, I have watched 4 episodes of this show back to back. All four discussed Sex. TOO MUCH!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymanzellajasco April 9, 2008

Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008

Hilarious

My Wife and Kids is one of the best shows in its kind. They always make me laugh with the remarks that they made to all their friend and family members. This show is for all kinds of ages and it's mostly suitable for families. It is all well acted by all the actors and they do their best to make the show exciting, well written and funny.
Adult Written byscum1 April 9, 2008

Why all the sexual innuendo?

Ok this is supposed to be family tv? It could be but there is a constant barrage of sexual innuendo. The thing is that it's not necessary. The show will be rolling along with a nice family message and suddenly there it is. SEX! No reason why. not really necessary to the story but they just insert it. I don't understand because it comes off as a family show otherwise. Lets not forget the ocassional cuss word either. If your kids 14 it probably won't hurt them unless they been home schooled and are extremely sheltered. The messages are usually positive.