All parent member reviews for Nanalan'

Adult Written byOreobandit April 9, 2008

Pre-school Treasure

I ran into Nanalan' while looking for programs that were good for my Grandson of 2 1/2 years. He LOVED it and was riveted to the tv when it was on. The values and laid-back pace of this program are great for him and I too love the relationship between Mona and her Grandmother. This is a puppet show done by a great group of puppeteers called The Grogs. The shows are done in 1/2 hour segments and are a great relief from the manic nature of most childhood fare on the waves today. Highly recommended to all children, as well as parents-grandparents too!!!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byGrammo B December 21, 2010

Great for young and young at heart!

My 20 month old granddaughter loves it. She runs to the tv as soon as she hears the music for the show. She stands and watches the whole program and repeats many of the words they say. She relates to this show, and I hope it stays on the air for a long time. She is not very interested in cartoon type shows, but does enjoy Franny's feet also.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMinaMina May 29, 2010

Really great show!!

Sooo adorable and fun to watch for both kids and adults! Great situations for kids to learn from. Neat little touches like the natural way the Nana talks to Mona, almost unscripted sounding sometimes. Want to have a bit of extra fun? Try just listening to the Puppet Show put on by Mr. Woonka, without watching - it sounds hilarious!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byAll 4kids January 7, 2010

Wonderful Show!

Absolutely delightful show! Love it as much as 16 month old grandson! Charming and just plain great!
Adult Written byAnnoyedteenguy May 16, 2010

an innocent squeaky clean kiddie show but good for anyone

I love this show. I might be sixteen, but some little kid shows are actually interesting There is nothing wrong, everything is squeaky clean, and just like Raggs, it is over-all quality edutainment. The characters are all nice, and it shows good messages and intra-family relationships