Parent reviews for Naruto

Naruto TV Poster Image

Very awesome!

This anime is really cool and great for 10+. My 13 and 16 year old love this show. There is no sexual content or talk except for one scene in 1 episode, when Naruto performs his sexy jutsu but mind you, he only does this once and eventually learns his lesson and becomes mature and never does this again. There are fight scenes as well, that's why I gave this a 10+ because it may scare younger kids, but if you do have a kid below 10+ who isn't scared of that stuff, I'd 100% let them watch it!

3 people found this helpful.
when I saw that there was nothing on positive messages I was confused cause the whole show is about if you dream big and work hard you will be great

2 people found this helpful.

Naruto Shippuden is recommended for all ages

If you're at home just munching on some snacks and can only watch a bunch of random TY commercials then let me introduce you to an anime that you will never forget, Naruto Shippuden Watching this Anime will keep your eyes glued to the screen, there will never be a day that you will take those eyes off the TV. The transitions and effects may look fresh from the naked eye. But oh no! There's more, if you put the transitions and effects in slow motion then you will soon realize that the Animator uses only 2 to 3 movements to make the animations pop up. These Animators are really smart and creative, it'll probably blow your mind. Next up is the Soundtrack, so if you're still that lazy bum that can only look at the animations of Naruto Shippuden. Let me introduce the second most important, soundtrack is important because without the soundtrack the Anime would not be too exciting. The soundtrack is available on YouTube and Spotify for you to listen to, feel free to enjoy the festive music! Last but not least ladies and gentlemen, the grand finale… The story plot! The story of Naruto Shippuden is a fantasy world of ninjas that can release elemental attacks called Justus. The complex story might be hard to understand if you just try to memorize all episodes over 100, just keep watching and you will soon know the story easily. Now that you have enjoyed a good anime, now you will never need to worry about getting bored!
1 person found this helpful.

Pretty violent

Lots of squelchy stabbing sounds coming from the TV tonight as my son is a dozen or so episodes into the show. They're pretty loud. Just thought parents would want to know. I'm glad my son has found a cartoon he likes, but the scene I just saw was of a guy stabbing another guy with a knife he's holding in his mouth. Blood coming out of the other guy's mouth. Then the first guy gets stabbed a bunch by others. Pretty tense, pretty violent.
It was a good and very fun show though I’m rating this 10+ because there was a little too much violence for kids below 10.

Pretty good

not the best anime but definitely one to start with there is barely any violence and children should know that any stereotypes and swearing aren't good

Pretty good

Good movie of a kid who grew up to be the hero

There’s nothing I really have to say (jk) . It’s just an anime that tells you “if you dream big and work for it. You’ll achieve it!” Good anime. Anyway, the anime starts with the kid who’s been bullied because he had no parents. Also bullied because he had the 9 tails fox inside of him. They said Naruto killed the 4th hokage (his father which Naruto did not know until he met his reincarnated dad) and his mother. He was pretty truculent and confident and always thinks he’ll be the hokage. Fortunately. He did. :)

its great for your kiddos

Naruto was my most favorite show when I was a child. Although other parents might not agree with me this show was just the most amazing anime a baby can watch. Of course there is minor curse word but the worst it gets is (*dumbass*.) I would say to let your kids watch this, it will not be any better for your kids if they don't watch tv-pg animes.