All teen and kid member reviews for Nick News with Linda Ellerbee

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Worst Show Ever!

I really really hate this show! It is boring and humorless.I HATE LINDA ELLERBEE! Don't watch this!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

Lame.

Wow Nick, REALLY? NEWS?? On Nick? That makes no sense. Kids are NOT interested in the news. Everytime I watch Nick News, as a kid, it was even MORE boring than math homework. Nick News SUCKS! Who watches this snot anyways?
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2011

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Well my parents and me don't watch it alot but when i watch it its BORING kids watch somegood tv like Made or Fish hooks for all i care
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byDsim64 December 29, 2013

WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE HATE THIS????????

Parents need to know that this is a powerful, enthralling program that allows real teens to discuss real life issues. DO NOT LISTEN TO ALL THE OTHER REVIEWERS. Especially when half the reviews are spam reviews. CSM really needs to clean up their site. But some issues may be too sad for your child, however.
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2012

A-

Kidified news. Great even though they almost never play anymore.
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Good for people my age, veru boring

I do not really watch this very much, and when i do it is boring. Overall i rate this appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011
Great Show!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

Perfect for tweens and kids 9 and up.

I love this show and I as a middle schooler have found it a very informative show for kids 9 and up.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2010

My Thoughts

I think this is a good showw for kids,teens,and adults. This show is sending out a positive message to everyone. I love it!
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010
It's a great show with positive messages. It also has some bad news such as violent attacks, but she explains it and helps you learn good lessons about it. Parents, this is a good show for older tweens and adults. NOTE: The two concerns I told you about are not shown, just discussed.
Kid, 0 years old July 4, 2010

should be TV-Y7, TV-G or TV-PG but not TV-Y.
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2010

Isn`t on enough, but otherwise great show

I don`t think it`s really on enough for me to give it a completely accurate review [Only on once every few months] but it always has a really good topic. The only issue is that it can get a little bit boring for kids like me [I`m 11] but I think it`s a great show for kids to watch with their parents. GREAT alternative to the actual "news"!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

Nick News-keeping it real

I LOVE THIS SHOW,
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2010

Nick New Are Ages 10 + 18

It Was An Good For Kids Ages 10 + 18
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

Intense for Nickelodeon

Some of the episodes, aimed at tweens and teens but watched my young children, are aimed at innapropriate topics, and at points it is very intense, but the specials are cool and have good information. It's informative for tweens but younger kids will be either bored or freaked out.
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byCreative_Cutie13 April 9, 2008
This show is soooo cool! I love it! Watch it!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008