Parent reviews for Nine Perfect Strangers

Nine Perfect Strangers Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Just loved every minute of it!

Really interesting plot Great combination of characters and backstories. Had me on the edge of my seat. Awesome acting, loved Melissa Macarthy!

This is rated 18+ on Amazon for a reason

This show should have at least 4 bullets for sex not 2. There is actually quite a lot more then just the simple mention of sex like common sense media would have you believe. Like a LOT more. Whoever did the rating for this show should be fired for being so bad at their job. I used to really trust and rely on this site when trying to decide if I wanted to watch something. Obviously will not come here for information about a show anymore. Way, way off.

Nicole needed to pay her taxes...

Started out interesting; by the third episode, it turns bad to nothing. Do not waist your time! Nicole Kidman has really slid down to do such an empty film. There's nothing here! She obviously needed to pay taxes...
This is not appropriate for kids.

Nudity in 4th episode

Common sense media was very disappointing in their review. They had 2 stars for sex, but in the 4th episode you get a sex scene with male and female nudity.

Interesting but more details needed

More sex than described

Nudity, drug use and violence against animals

If you have family members who are sensitive to violence against animals, I wouldn't watch past the third episode. A goat is violently killed for no reason, apparently the not-so-perfect strangers couldn't miss a couple meals, and the dead carcass is roasted over a pit. I wouldn't bother with this one at all.

Far more sexual content than review says

Got three episodes in and when we got to the fourth, the sexual content was far more than what we expected. Nicole Kidman is essentially naked except for her arm strategically placed. We had to turn it off. So frustrating.

Way more sex and nudity than rating let on

There were multiple on screen sex scenes under blankets, side boob, women's bare butt, discussions of sex and initiating sex on screen, an animal is killed with bare hands just off screen and dead animal is shown, flashback of trauma, discussion of suicide, lots of cussing, characters are shown taking drugs, drinking, smoking . Plenty of triggering and very mature content, definitely for more mature audiences.