Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Fun series has hard-working wannabe hero, fantasy violence.

Parent of a 10 and 14 year old Written byNicole R. August 3, 2017

Powerpuff Girls proper remake

This is a wonderful show to watch with your kids. It has lovely messages that are really positive and fun for the whole family. It's really entertaining, funny, action packed show that your kids can enjoy. There are worse things like Teen Titan Go that your kid can watch that has way more inappropriate messages and visuals. This show is pure and is made with a pure heart since the creator has also worked on the popular show, Steven Universe. The animation is visually pleasing with great voice acting. I just can't praise this show enough.

Adult Written bySydney R. August 13, 2017

Stupid.

I thought this show would be somewhat-semi interesting. I mean Cartoon Network already dumbed down good cartoons like Looney Tunes, the Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans. I thought Clarence and Steven Universe were stupid enough. But this? This show takes stupid to a whole new level. I tried watching it with my family and all it was, was nothing but pure randomness and stupidity. There's not even a good story line!! Kids today should stick to PBSKids or something somewhat education and try to make themselves smarter. This show lacks everything that has to do with common sense. This show is supposed to be for kids 7+? It's so stupid? Most of the jokes go even over an adults head. I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone.

Adult Written byLoopachu August 17, 2017

Awesome

It's like Adventure Time 2.0! It's a really enjoyable experience, and far better than that Steven Universe crap. Great characters, cartoonish animation, great plots, it's a comeback to the 90s!

Adult Written byMichael C. September 3, 2017

Good cartoon but has weak points

It has too much pink, and has a minor lgbt undertone. More tradional families should stay clear. Rebecca Sugar has influence in this show. Enough said. 13+ recommended. P.S. Some jokes in the show are also not suited for kids. The Joe Cuppa episode has a almost naked man flashed for a brief second.
Parent Written bydaniel l. March 3, 2018

great but first episode i watched had a curse word in it!

good life lessons in this but the first episode i watched (they all go through a maxe like store room to find some cream or something) Enid said “s--t” , not really heard a proper curse since but still worth noting

Parent of a 6, 9, and 12 year old Written byBelinda N. September 14, 2018

A cool Cartoon Network series with some fantasy violence

I think the series is really good. My oldest daughter really likes the character Radicles, a muscular alien who’s secretly a softy. The series has quite a bit of fantasy violence, but no blood or gore is ever seen. K.O. appears to really like his job at Lakewood Plaza, and he is a good role model. The series is rather entertaining, and my kids enjoy it, so it’s pretty good to me.