Kid reviews for One Tree Hill

Teen soap has all the questionable ingredients.

Teen, 15 years old Written byj-14 March 2, 2009

IT IS THEEE BEST TV SHOW EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 13-15 years old(i wont give my age) and i have been watching ONE TREE HILL since it started and i love it im litterally in love with it i never really thought it was not age appropriate although well this is what i think kids grow up earlier these days and i bet your kids know more than you think they do i think the age appropriate for one tree hill is probably 11 or 12 as kids would have already known about most of the subjects in ONE TREE HILL already at that age ONE TREE HILL is the best tv show out there it really resembles things that go on in everyday teenagers lives like being pregnant or whoes parents are divorcing or on drugs or having single parents i brought all of the boxsets at a point in my life where it was really hard for me and i could really relate to the characters in ONE TREE HILL there is nothing like ONE TREE HILL i think that everyone should know about it it is amazing i cant wait for season 6 !!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU FOUND THIS HELPFUL AS YOU CAN SEE I CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE ONE TREE HILL VERY WELL I NOW HAVE TO WRITE A REPORT ON ONE TREE HILL THANK YOU
Teen, 14 years old Written byontario_96 January 14, 2011

Perfect for older teens, iffy for young teens.

This is a great show for teens who are in highschool. I am 14 and in high school and I find this show is somewhat inappropriate because of the sexuality. This is a show that I watch with my older siblings, but never with my parents, and I make sure that when they come into the room I pause it for you never know when two characters will start to have sex. So its good for teens, but iffyfor the younger teens.

Teen, 17 years old Written byThomascaseyyy April 12, 2017

I totally recommend this!!!

This tv show is amazing I'm going to do a critical review over Season 1 Epsiode 8. I can kind of relate to not just this episode but most of the show it is similar to everyday life for high schoolers , it has all of the drama and crazy stuff. You could compare it to high school drama and love life's , the actors fit into the character well like Nathan does look like a basketball player , and Karen is very happy because she got into this cooking class in Italy and gets to be there for six weeks. Nathan says something stupid to Hayley and they are falling apart. The scenes are believable. Brooke and Peyton go to a party at a college even though they are just in high school. At the party people are drinking and listening to music. Brooke tries to set up a "perfect date" for Hayley and Nathan after she messes up their relationship. The main thing that happens in this episode is Peyton meets this dude named Gabe and they both like the same music well he tries to get her to drink she says she's not drinking and she's just in high school , and he gets her a drink and slips her a roofie (Rophynol) and Gabe gets on top of her and barely able to move Peyton calls Brooke and says help. So Brook runs around listening to the call on the phone to match the music coming from the room. To figure out what happens next I would really recommend you watching the rest of the show.

Teen, 16 years old Written byveronicalizzz July 29, 2016

Truly inspirational and amazing

I LOVE One Tree Hill so much. There is so much passion, drama, laughter and love in this show. The actors and characters are amazing and they inspire me every day. Just the way they over come their problems amazes me. One Tree Hill has touched my heart and I hope it will touch yours. <3 This show is fine for 11+ and is very inspirational!

Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

OTH

Although it has sex, violence, language, etc, the show does have good characterization, story lines, and good role models. I recommend seasons 1-6 because 7 and beyond are ridiculously boring

Teen, 15 years old Written byLilyefrench August 12, 2016
I love this show to death! I watched it a few years ago and I think it's extremely entertaining and has a lot of positive messages. It has some mild cussing, violence, and sexual references but nothing an older kid hasn't seen before.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygenaburchette November 21, 2008

Intense and Funny all at Once!

This show is for older teens and up. it's a great show that has a lot of sexual content.
Teen, 14 years old Written by14teenreview May 20, 2017
Teen, 13 years old Written byvampirelove18 August 10, 2009

amazing

I absolutely love this show!! it is one of my all time faves!! But, there is a lot of sex, and one couple gets married in high school, and that same couple get pregnant and gives birth during her giving her valedictorian speech, there is a psycho stalker, and a nanny who kidnaps someone(he is fine by the end of yhe episode) as well as a lot of deaths, and violence, one charachter was thron out a windo, which put him in a wheel chair, another kills his brother, one charachter is shot duriing an armer robbery of a drugstore, and som people miught prefur not to watch shows in which there charachters die, however this show is just amazingm and its reallly worth it, because I just mentioned sme bad things but ultimatley its filled with dreams, friendships, and family, and itss just amazing,

LOVE IT

i honestly love this show. its so relatable, all the talk about true love, growing up, and family issues. although its not completly realistic, its still really nice to have that feeling you can turn on the show, and almost feel like you can escape your life and become a resident of Tree Hill.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaurynalexa March 18, 2017

Teen, 15 years old Written bynoname May 3, 2014

good

This is a great show and it shiould deffinately not be missed. It is like a gossip girl but more appropriate and better for all ages of teens.

Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

I think this show is suitable for ages 11+

I love One Tree Hill and it is one of my fave shows. My fave character is Brooke Davies, played by Sophia Bush because I think she's a good role model. She always puts everyone else first and never thinks of herself before others. However, I think some of the messages are a bit unpossitive and thats why I've rated One Tree Hill 11+

Teen, 13 years old Written bymhmm February 28, 2010
I started watching this series since I was 10 and I've understood it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMattyWatty556 April 9, 2008

ONE TREE HILL the greatest!

My favorite show of all is the new ONE TREE HILL! With a great story everytime, hot new actors [Chad Michael Murray ("Freaky Friday") and Hilarie Burton (AKA the VJ on TRL)], a great script to boot, this is everything me and my friends want in a show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeganballema September 27, 2017

Amazing and addicting!

I absolutely LOVE this show. I watched it when I was in the 7th grade and immediately fell in love. This show is about Nathan, Lucas, Haley, Peyton, and Brooke as they get through high school filled with relationship drama, family drama, and other scandals that happen throughout the show. Personally, I think that it can be a little bit mature at times, but also gives great messages if you listen to them. This is beyond my favorite show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAudreyh33 August 3, 2017

BEST SHOW EVER!!❤️❤️❤️

This show is the best show you will ever see. If your kid is below 13 then I would recommend you watching it with them. Other then that this is actually an amazing show. The end of season 9 was the worst thing ever and I’m so sad that it’s over. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for good role models because the cast is amazing and actually made me consider a lot. Ly OTH!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byblackhatbunny April 17, 2017

The Best Teen TV Show Ever Made!

I'm 15 currently and I have watched this show countless times. Although it may have some language and mention sex, it's never shown. The messages in this show are VERY important and are quite influential to the way I've grown up and treated other kids in high school. The earlier seasons have amazing music, cute boys, and wonderful life lessons from characters who are trying to learn themselves and make it through high school. Parents, if your child is over 13 (especially teen girl) I recommend you watch a few episodes and determine if it's okay for her/him to watch because this show actually changed my life.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysbacheller60 April 6, 2017

OTH

My favorite tv show ever!! It shows so many great lessons about life, high school, friendships, relationships, and family. If you trust your kid and know they can handle cussing, kissing scenes, and later in the later seasons kind of scary scenarios then it's a great show to watch. I have watched all nine seasons 3 times and counting!! This show has provided so much for me and what I want to be like in life. I hope it can help and guide you as well. It shows so much character and how things always get better with family and friends! I could keep going for days on reasons to watch this but I can't lol!! All around great show

Teen, 16 years old Written bytina_haggarty March 6, 2017

Fantastic

The show has questionable features for younger audiences but ultimately it teaches viewers about the importance of friendship and following your dreams. The main characters are mostly morally good. Overall just a great quality show!