Parent reviews for One Week to Save Your Marriage

Watching a break up is hard to do, at any age.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byearthquick April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjohnthego April 9, 2008

Real people, real experiences.

This show let me see that some of the issues in my marriage are common and fixable. Communication and action are important in making any relationship work. Will tune in next week for sure.
Adult Written byHappy-day April 9, 2008

Utterly Uninspiring-Discovery and TLC can do far better than this!

I love shows that "lift people up." Frankly, This show does not do that. I watched a few episodes and did not find her negative sensational approach inspiring. In fact, I felt sick to my stomach and I did not even feel she acted professionally towards these couples. The concept of this show is great, sadly, heartfelt sincerity is lost on a counselor like Dr. Ludwig who's sole mission is to promote her new book. Robi Ludwig performance is so shallow she makes Paris look deep!
Adult Written byzooma April 9, 2008

Turned on--totally!

Robbie is setting a new standard. I don't know what's up with the negative reviews but I think she's the best. She comes across as someone who truly knows what she's talking about. Her advice is spot on and she's really cute too. Yeah Baby!
Adult Written bydalesr April 9, 2008

Garbage

Reality Tv has sunk to a new low . The host is horrible to listen to and seems just so into herself