All teen and kid member reviews for Oobi

Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2009

Three Words: Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

Awesome Show! It relates to a child's life and shows a child's point of view.
Kid, 9 years old February 19, 2011

i still watch it.

i still watch this show! but what the heck,they dont speak in full sentances. like in one episode he said "oobi no food grampu"
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2012

You'll love it! If you bother watching it at 4:30 am

I love Oobi and still do. A great show for little kids. It's on Nick Jr and it's only on Sundays and Mondays at 4:30 am.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpingebill September 16, 2015

HUH?

The first time I saw this show was in 2010 and I was flipping through the channels. I came across the 24 hours Nick Jr. channel (or was it Noggin at the time? I can''t remember when it switched) and I found these bare hand puppets singing and dancing and engaging in something about pizza. I was like HUH? What was this? I looked at the info of the show and I found out the show was called Oobi. OOBI??? What the heck is an OOBI??? I did some research an hour later on Wikipedia and found out it was a show that was made for kids in the preschool range suffering from autism, but it was intended for kids who didn't have autism either. I found it okay, not great. I'd rate it a 7/10, so yeah, I guess it's good for little kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Perfection.

Oobi was such a great show. It's a whole lot better than crappy Dora. The plot was creative, the theme song was catchy, and it was just a PERFECT LITTLE KIDS SHOW.
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

Great

I loved this show when i was little. I loved the bare hand puppets and pretend I was oobi.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

Its better than teletubbies for all i know

its kind meh to me now I remember watching it is pretty creepy now but what the heck its pretty good
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Best show

It has nothing wrong with it, Oobi and Kako are perfect. They are helpful and cute.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 4, 2013

I loved it when I was young.

Oobi was my childhood. It was from a time when little kids shows were fun. Nowadays, we have HORRIBLE shows such as Dora and Barney. Oobi was a really funny show. It also has positive messages, great role models, and a lot of educational value.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

haaa

hha i watch this show still at like 1 in the morning. an i still will answer the questions that oobi asks me like i did when i was 4. haa
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2016

Annoying and creepy at the same time

This show is annoying and creepy i used to love this show but when you really look at it its kind of nightmarish but your preschooler will probably love it (if there not totally freaked out).
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheauthorside December 20, 2015

Oobi's like me, Oobi's like you...

The perfect kid's show! Oobi was my childhood. The plotlines are simple and often hilarious. There are hours of fun to be had with Oobi puppets - I remember making some of my own!
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2015

A bit weird but awesome.

I remember, when I was very little.. I loved this show. This show was my young childhood. It's a little odd, since they don't speak proper English and it's hands... but it's much more creative then the horrible kid show junk on TV nowadays. There's not really much effort or creativity put in current kids shows. Just do some CGI animation, add a villain, something cars or princesses, you now have 5 star ratings!
Kid, 8 years old April 13, 2013

Best children's show ever!

I love this show! I still love it! Oobi is so funny! I love the name Grandpu so cute!!1
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2013

Good Show For Young Ones

XD i dont watch it anymore but it is still pretty cool that they put eyes on their hands. It teaches social skills, but make sure your kids are NOT talking like Oobi. I put the dollar sign because you can purchase "oobi eyes" EVERYWHERE. I even have some!
Kid, 9 years old August 22, 2012

Great show for young children!

This is a very good show for young children! It teaches bravery and friendship skills, and the characters rarely get angry at all! It is funny, and it's excellent for young kids who are just learning how to talk because short, simple sentences are used. This is a very good show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 12, 2012

Good or young kids

I used to like this show when I was younger, but now that I'm older I don't care for it anymore.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 July 29, 2012

A show for kids

I used to watch this as a kid :). I even made up my own version of Oobi (it was Meat for some reason...I was a strange kid XD). Anyway, it's find for kids, but I don't remember learning anything educational from this show. Unless it's creativity (which it could be).
Teen, 15 years old Written byComedyKing July 13, 2012

This is the CUTEST thing EVER!!

I think Oobi is a really gay show for kids of all ages! I use to like to watch it when I was little and I still like it now. It teaches us a lot about things like traveling, cooking and making friends. Oobi is a very great role model and Uma is SO CUTE!!! And the show does have a good mix of children's comedy. I really love this show and I bet kids will to so I say it's absolutely worth a watch!
Kid, 7 years old April 2, 2012

Awesome!

I Watched this show a long time, its a bit creppy with the eyes but nice like the counting and stuff i'd give it a A plus