Parent reviews for Operation Repo

Operation Repo Poster Image

Fresh Mouth

As many times as I watched Operation Repo, I must say, as a Latina myself, I'm appalled at Lyndah Pizarro's behavior, despicable towards her family and colleagues. Especially the way she talks to her Aunt Sonia and is an instigator. If my Niece ever spoke to me like that, I'd bust her mouth open. She's a spoiled brat, rude, snob and walks around with a stick up her laurels and acts as if she knows it all. At that time, what can a 20 year old possibly know about life when she was just starting her life. I find her to be a big mouth and a show off with her high pitched voice. The other cast members I like except Lyndah. She had an answer for everything and talks over you disrespectfully. After all these years, I do hope Lyndah grew up finally into a woman, instead of acting like a bratty child. After all, she's nothing to look at absolutely ugly inside and out. Lyndah Pizarro is one ugly BITCH!!!

Awful.

They have this show on channel 47 and its awful. They can't Spanish nor English that well. Waste of space on channel 47.

Ok Show

Its an alright show. Ive seen alot more shows that are inappropriate for kids this age.
This show is either fake, scripted, or the worst reality show on TV. I have worked in the repo business and these guys would not last a second. It's not about being a brute, it's about getting the item quickly and without confrontation. You don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. You don't repo at a party if you will be seen, you don't confront a bunch of guys at a biker bar, you don't push, pull, hit, threaten. You get in, you get out.

Fake show.

For anyone who watches this show should know that this show is fake. A repo-person cannot put harm on a person unless it is in self defense, this the case why most repoer's will bring camras. So this show dose not represent the true thrill of the job. However, being a repo-person is a rewarding job and one I would recommend.

Operation Repo

Good show, watch it whenever its on. Not my favorite show on TV, but it is entertaining.