Parent reviews for Our Cartoon President

Our Cartoon President Poster Image

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. It’s all I can do to not cry at the reality. America... your president is a nightmare. If I had a vote, I could help but I can only watch from Canada. May god bless you all.

Funny, but gets old very quickly.

HILARIOUS fun poked at washington

It is all a COMEDY to lighten the bad taste everyone has for Washington. If you cant laugh at it...YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. The caricatures of all the Washington figures are HILARIOUS, and my favorite catch phrase....TED CRUUUUUUUUZ. Nancy with the constant smile, Mitch with the turtle neck, Little Jeff with the big ears, and Ben never moving his lips...I roar, its kind of a MOOT point to pick on 45, he makes himself look silly, and Eric with the Butthead mouth is F U N N Y...Lighten up its not meant to brainwash just lighten everyone UP

Spot-on, accurate, narcassistic

Can the loyal viewers be treated with occasional guest appearances by Paris Dennard & Kellyanne Conway, Jason Miller or Mark Burns. These complicit circus characters would liven up the show so much more.

Horrible, Disgusting, and Depressing

Do not watch this. It's only purpose is to try and make a joke of President Trump. That's not okay. The age rating for this has been placed at 14+, it should be much higher. We can not let our children be taught that this kind of propaganda is alright. Very sad and depressing that this even exists.