All teen and kid member reviews for PAW Patrol

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2013

Puptastic fun for preschoolers!

This show is puptastic! Ryder and his six talking puppy pals are friendly and they help out people and animals. There is always a happy ending. Sometimes a puppy gets hurt a little bit (Tripping, getting tied up in a jumprope.etc) but none of the characters get severely injured. All of the characters are very friendly. Overall, I think this show is awesome! I think it is great for preschool and over. I am 11 and I LOVE this show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySean Brech March 9, 2015

The best show ever.... just one concern, though.

I have been in LOVE with Paw Patrol since it premiered in August 2013. It's a really cute show set with excellent role models in an adorable town with some quirky yet unique characters. BUT I have one concern. I feel like Skye doesn't get picked in missions too often, like in my opinion, Ryder is focused on his male dogs more than the female. And she doesn't have a lot of screen time, plus she's my favorite character. Same for Everest; they should do more episodes with her. So... there.
Kid, 8 years old January 17, 2016

Best role models

The characters are all very nice. And my favorite is Captain Turbot because he is smart and funny. He inspired me to learn more about marine biology. Rocky is also a good role model, because he shows that recycling is helpful. There is a good message about teamwork in the show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byACW23145 November 28, 2015

i love this show

Bright, happy, positive, and best of all, DOESN'T TALK TO THE VIEWER! although doesn't really teach you anything (math, science, etc) it has positive role models.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysalmanw April 12, 2016

AWESOOOOOOOOOME!!!

This show is not about teamwork, it's about personality and culture! Chase is serious, Marshall is funny, Rubble is an alter ego, Rocky is fun, Skye is for energetic girls, but Everest is for normal girls. Zuma is Californian, because he (and yes, it's a he) says dude sometimes and loves water like surfers, which most are Californian.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymedialover17 April 6, 2016

Perfect for fun lovers and fan writers.

I'm in my mid-teens and I never knew about this show until last year. I started watching some episodes and I love it!! It has very good moral values mixed with nifty rescues and good humor to break the tension. I love all the upgrades that happened over the course of three seasons. I love writing fan stories about the pups. It's very fun to write stories about these pups. Overall, PAW Patrol is a wonderful. However, there is one thing missing, but I don't know what it is. Hope you found this review useful.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2016

Safely!

How learn safely!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTs12421 May 22, 2016

It's just Dumb

1 reason why it's dumb to me it's because the adults are just stupid for letting a 10 year old and 8 pups to Save us.There are no Police Fireman or ambulance shoot theire probably isn't a hospital.Then the catchphrases are just so annoying they say it like everyday like no pup is to big no pup is to small.or Chase is on the case.Like Oh my god and the dogs talk but it's a cartoon so.But Ryder we don't ever see his parents why.The major is so dumb she can't even control a city and she has a chicken as a pet Wtf is wrong with her.Then there are a lot of paw patrol Toys books and games and theire was a toy pup that wasn't even in a episode and the show hasn't been on for like 3 years and there are like 1,000 toys
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

I still like it

But Katie and Rider are in love. Also, CHASE AND MARSHAL ARE THE BEST PUPS!
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

The best dogs!

Both me and my little sister love this show which is cool cause we can watch it together. I love that there are rescue dogs and I can't really say more than that because there are like a million episodes. My favorite character is Zuma because in every episode he helps save the day. And I like water rescues- they're neat. My little sister likes Chase because he's a police dog and he puts cones all over the street and Marshall cause he's the funniest guy ever. My favorite part is when they save the day!
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2016

PAW PATROL

I Think show is the best, All of the characters do their part to keep Adventure Bay safe , Ryder the pups boss leads them with respect, trust dignity, and has the best character and attitude any boss can have. When the Kitten Catastrophe Crew and their boss Mayor Humdinger appear,on a episode they can seem scary. A setting in the show called Foggy Bottom can look like a scary ghost town in a Clint Eastwood movie , so I recommend that parents of little kids to watch any episode that has Foggy bottom as a setting until they are used to the setting.
Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2014

I love this show!

I love this show because it reminds me of puppies and dogs. My favorite character is Rubble the construction pup. Anyway, I LOVE this show!