All teen and kid member reviews for Pee-wee's Playhouse

Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Weird Place to Air This Show

Why air it on [adult swim] when it can be aired on general CN anyway? Still Good, by the way.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byklaymanbill April 9, 2008

*TWITCH* *TWITCH*

THIS IS A VERY STUPID SHOW, MY FRIEND AND I HAVE SEEN CLIPS, AND ALSO HE HAD THE NERVE TO SIT THROUGH AN EPISODE!!!!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL BRAVERY. ANYWAY, DOES ANYBODY FIND IT CREEPY TAHT PEE-WEE IS LIKE, 40 OR 50 YEARS OLD AND HE IS THROWING FITS LIKE A 1 OR 2 YEAR OLD? SCARY.

Yay.

I love this show. It's just so cheesy that it's funny. Good for anyone over the age of 5.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2009

pee-wee is funny and sarcastic, but he has a good heart

pee wee is very unique. that is really all i can say. i used to be really obsessed with it, but now that i am older i have kinda out grown it. and come on people, think about barny and teletubbies, adults wearing stupid stuffed suits and singing lame songs? pee wee is both amusing to adults and kids, and there is never anything innapropriate. no language. no sex. and no violence. there is nothing wrong with this show.

very stupid

worst show ever but it is appropriot for everyone even if they dont get the humor in it.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010

Great show for ages 5+.

I love Pee- Wees Playhouse. I started to get into it a few years ago. It is educational for little kids. The only bad thing about the show is the 1950s cartoons. I know they are only a few minutes long but they are horrible. Who would want to watch a 1950s cartoon?
Teen, 13 years old Written bymyself April 9, 2008

he is a creep

I can't watch this show without cringing because of how weird he acts and not to mention his little problem with the law in his past.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytookie April 9, 2008

its wholsom but on adult swim

adult swim is a segment on cartoon network at night for adults. pee wee's playhouse is for small children. they also rate it tv pg but there is no reason tothe reason i didn't put green for social behavior is because he is abnoctious, other than that it's fine.