Kid reviews for Peep Show

Guys' inner thoughts on love are for adults only.

Teen, 16 years old Written byZoeT__ July 22, 2018

The best

Absolute genius comedy from Mitchell and Webb. May have gone on a bit too long but you can't have too much of a good thing. There is a lot of sex and is a prominent theme in the show if not the main one after friendship. The acting is flawless and comedic timing perfect. Children under 15 may not fully understand the themes and is a bit inappropriate. Lot of drug and alcohol abuse (mainly from super hans)

Teen, 16 years old Written bylane_gwyn June 27, 2009

fantastic, but don't show this to children unless you want to utterly ruin them

Love it! The writing is brilliant. It can be slightly hit-and-miss, but the good far outweighs the bad.

It's odd, though: the first time I watched it I didn't like it at all. A few months later I re-visited, because David Mitchell is amazing on panel shows, and found I liked it very much. Literally laugh-out-loud moments. Now I'm starting to tire of it again.

Regardless, it's loads better than any sitcom we have here in America.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHenry Hill15 February 20, 2018

One of the best British Sitcoms

I've been a big fan of this show for a long time. It has brilliant writing and it's awkward moments make the show so memorable and funny.
The shows does contain adult humour throughout, but nothing too extreme for a teenager. Strong language is present in every episode and there are sex references. Some of the characters (Super Hans) are drug users but it is played for comedy and not graphic use. The only episode that parents should be concerned about is Series 1 Episode 4 which is the only episode rated 18 by the BBFC. Overall this show would be enjoyed by most teenagers and is fine for that audience.
Strong language, drug and sex references
Teen, 13 years old Written byFortytwo42 October 12, 2017

Amazing british comedy, good for 12 and up but a bit raunchy sometimes

Teen, 16 years old Written bysamdod2427 April 17, 2015

Great show - unless your a child

One of a very few shows I was barred from watching for a long time. Much like other UK sitcoms (This is very Coupling-esqe.) this is hilarious but far more foul than most other sitcoms. Even here (UK.) this is considered to be more lewd than most. Mark's 'Curb' like situations and Jeremy's rampant sexual inner monologues make it hard to find a role model on this show. It's more 'Schadenfreude' than aspirational.

Kid, 0 years old April 10, 2012

Older teens only

Well written and funny, but frequent sex, language and drug use

Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

good show

love this show sooo funny :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 16, 2008