Parent reviews for Phil of the Future

Harmless, cliché-ridden young teen misadventures.

Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Phil of the Future

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some flirting, the only kiss in the series is saved for the finale episode.
Violence (Not an Issue): None.
Language (Not an Issue): None.
Social Behavior (Pause): Pim has an obnoxious, disgusting attitude towards everyone, even her own family.
Commercialism (Not an Issue): None.
Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written bylc123 September 28, 2020

good show

its such a good show but violence does happen in. a halloween episode one of the characters is revealed to be a evil cyborg from the future and while it is very funny it could be scary for little kids due to the nature of her red eyes

Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Adult Written bycaffinegirl85 October 7, 2011

yet another great show that had to be taken off the air no fair!!!

I very much loved this cute show i now have the dvd Phil of The Future Gidgets and Gazmos which gives u 4 cool eposodes its so not fair that this show had to be taken off the air i say no fair! just like other great shows like Drake And Josh Lizzie Mcguire All That why take such cool shows off the air ? i mean Phil Of The Future was such a cool show and i think it helped us all knowing anout the future yet another great show that had to be taken off the air i say no fair!

Educational Value
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

It was so cool! Bring it back! I double dare you to bring it back!

This was one of my favorite shows of all time! I liked the new gagets and plots, they always have a new twist. And I like hearing about those 'future' stories the parents tell. I cant hate any of the characters, they all have something to love. They usually learn a lesson at the end of the show, and it was not a sitcom! (Hallaluya music plays) sometimes their acting is a little off, but not nearly as bad as the suite life on deck acting.
I'm getting it on DVD because knowing the 'new Disney' they wont bring it back. If they did, I wouldn't mind watching replays!
And they actually go outside in this show, they don't use a green screen! Its all real neat, and Phil and Keely really dedicate themselves to their friendship even though they have a crush on eachother, they dont act sappy all the time, they act like great friends.

Educational Value
Adult Written bySettingXSail January 11, 2009
Adult Written byjneeb9 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygoldfishee27 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybeckys April 9, 2008

This is my fav

This show is the best one on tv right now . I love this show . It's clean funny , fun , and far from real life it so much fun to get lost in it after a hard day. Or a good day . Just wish they would not rerun so much on disney new episodes are needed.
You now disney thinks we do not notis how they run there shows over and over again ,any of there shows it gets old.But the show is great .Thanks a fan
Adult Written byycbcpastor April 9, 2008

good show my 2 year old enjoys it, so do my wife and i

no real heavy topics. a good show alittle puppy love, simple humor,if i had any kind of suggestion it would be to make teachers and parents have more common since and have more influence in kids lives. i really think its a great show
Adult Written byphilfreak18 April 9, 2008

I laughed, cried, and was entertained!!

I love phil of the future on disneychannel. it keeps me laughing, entertained, crying, and stuff. i love everything about it. i esp watch it because of phil and keely's great friendship/relationship. i love how their friendship rele grows over the years and turns into something more than friends. I hope phil comes bac for keely. they deserve to be together.
all in all its a great show to watch. i guess u could say i'm obsessed!!
Adult Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008

Great show!

Pim is a little bratty, but she always learns a lesson at the end of the episode. I think you guys are dumb to give it such a bad review.
Adult Written byDragonflychic April 9, 2008

Great show!

This is a really good show for all children. PS2freek need to stop rebeling and act his/her age.
Adult Written bypotf fan 4 life April 9, 2008

I love this show!

I laugh at this show every time I watch it :) It is good stuff.It is worth it to spend a half hour watching it.
Adult Written byrana April 9, 2008