Kid reviews for Phil of the Future

Harmless, cliché-ridden young teen misadventures.

Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

Why Parents?

What is up with the stats?
95% say violence is an issue
95% say sexual content is an issue
95% say language is an issue
95% say there's too much drinking, drugs, or smoking
95% say they noticed product placement

First of all there was never any drinking, drugs, or smoking, never. Yeah there's a little kissing and flirting but it's a family show, what do you expect? Where's the language and the violence?

The gadgets are cool but the episodes are sometimes boring but season 2 is much better
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2011

best show ever!!!!!!!!

i use to watch this show when i was younger and loved it and i still do. i wish disney would put this back on TV that way i do not have to watch it on youtube. overall best show ever!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

Comical

It was one of my favorite shows growing up, not the best, but not horrible. The acting is pretty off, the siblings fight a lot, Pim is 'evil', and the parents can be pretty clueless. But overall its a pretty fun show, I miss it, and it was really creative. The gadgets they have a pretty cool, and the stories told are neat. Not the best, but it was always a favorite.

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2010

Why????????????????????

This show gives me a weird feeling. Some episodes can be fantastic, some episodes can be horrible. I was half happy it canceled, half upset it cancled.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySupaDupaMan July 27, 2010

I hate it.

This show was a bunch of Disney Channel crap. Disney hasn't had a good thing since Good Morning, Miss Bliss!
Kid, 7 years old April 23, 2010

I like it

I like this show!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2009

Pretty lame

Well, this is a show about a family from the future. Their time machine gets stuck in the 21st century and they must live there. The main character is Phil. This show is pretty dumb and the Dad acts so stupid. Pim, the sister, is so annoying and loves getting revenge. She reminds me of a bully. But, there's really nothing wrong with the show, so your kids may like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMagicGal April 9, 2009

Pretty good

The set-up is overused and boring, but overall the show is very good.
For the most part, communication between the charcters is deeper than in most of Disney's shows, in which the characters usually insult, offend, or make fun of each other regularly. Another noticable differene is that there is no "invisible audience" laughing at corny jokes, or groaning at mistakes.
No character is sickeningly sweet, or sickeningly annoying. Everyone in this show is likable, and the messages sink deeper than in some of Disney's other shows.
It's a shame that the series was discontinued. It was one of my favorites.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyFan2008 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bykidreviewer April 9, 2008

Pretty good show

Phil of the Future is a show that is apropriate for kids of any age, although some younger kids might not understand the conflicts. A funny Disney Channel show about the problems that a family coming from the future would have in our day.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom lets my 5-year-old brother see this, she thinks this is like the best "good" show for kids.
Only Pim is a bratty,spoiled, I-want-to take over-the-world-kid, you should talk to your kid about Pim after the episode.
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

Encore!!Bravo!!!

Phil of the future is so cool and definitely NOT a waste of time.It's on my top 10 list of cool tv shows. And i like cheesy sound effects. You adults trash practically every tv show I like. And I happen to be a brat like Pim. When my mom watched Phil of the future she said "What are you doing on tv?" I am offended by what the reviev said. My mom loves this show. She watches it with me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzaneybraney12 April 9, 2008

The Best

I Think this show is one of the best. My whole family loves even my mom!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypixelgirl April 9, 2008

WE LOVE PHIL!

Phil of the Future teaches every kid hardships in life. What's not to love? Phil Diffy(Ricky Ullman) and Keely Teslow(Alyson Michalka) are the stars of the show. Keely used to be popular and self-centered, but when she met Phil, everything turned around. This show is very much like our beloved "Lizzie McGuire" and should definitely be at least tried by every kid.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoy07604 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byPOTFrox4eva April 9, 2008

OMG I LUV PHIL OF THE FUTURE!!

Phil of the Future is 100% my fave show on Disney Channel! The season 2 eppys have only just been aired here (UK) and they are great! Its really unfair how the last S2 eppy 'Back to the Future' ends on a cliffhanger with the Diffys going back to 2005 to get Curtis, but if they are not making a season 3 then no one will know what happens. I also love the way that Phil and Keely like eachother but don't want to show their feelings until 'Back to the Future' when they finally become a couple but then the Diffys go back to the future leaving a heartbroken Keely behind. I think is is DEFINETELY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT the BEST show on Disney Channel i LLV LUV LUV it!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bymischief7managed April 9, 2008

Really good stuff

I like Phil of the Future, despite its ridiculous plot line. There isn't much bad content for kids, but Pim definitely needs an attitude adjustment. Well, I guess that in every Disney show, there needs to be an annoying younger sibling around.