Kid reviews for Pig Goat Banana Cricket

Pig Goat Banana Cricket Poster Image

Tek Circ Ananab Taoggip

(That title is the show spelled backwards) If Kids in Mind did TV, it would get a 1.3.1. Violence is ONLY cartoonish. Cricket has a crush on goat. Some episodes have romantic storylines. Lots of name calling, but even the lightest profanity can't be found.

The Cartoon equivalent of an person drinking bleach

The first thing you may notice about Pig Goat Banana Cricket, is the animation is incredibly awful to look at, not because the sewers-like color scheme that makes you want to lost the appetite after watching the show but is bad thanks due the nonsensical plots with the humor involving around "Pickles & explosion jokes", so the show clearly tries to be an network sabotage after Pig Goat being started with an 1.2 rating and had not being risen since the original air Something about this design looks very weird as the bile arstictic value has leaked for an grotesque 30's style cartoon, so the characters consists in an.. talking banana?, an guy that looks like an mantis-grasshopper hybrid & by far some of the ugliest animation of an animal i've ever seen!, i mean seriously what kind of person approved this animation without vomiting?

Really disgusting

The theme song was just a generic rock song the plot of each episode dont make sense every episode the same thing it just the members seperate and reunite with a hi 5 the background was disgusting lots of toilet humor in the theme they surf and swim in snot wasted wasted talents most of the characters are either anoying or unlikeable lazy writing a pig name pig a goat name goat a banana name banana a criket name criket the only good things funny moments some were likeable like criket passable art style decent voice acting

Have you ever wanted to break your TV with a bat? (I'm not being specific tho, it could be with anything)

Yep, if you wanna watch this cartoon, or whatever that is because GOSH it's horrible, then I'm just warning you: you'll have an eye bleed, because everything from this show it's just awful. EVERYTHING. If you truly wanna try to watch the show, go ahead and take your buckets, because you'll definitely throw up because of the horrific animation, drawing style, script and plot. Shame on you Nickelodeon.

Hey, Nickelodeon's done worse.

I used to hate it, but now I think it's great. It's rather similar to Breadwinners and Sanjay And Craig (both of which are great shows). The only problems are the characters and the weird designs.

Good Show.

It's a great show. I hope this show will get season 3.

Poorly Paced And Absurd

This show has some seriously issues with its pacing and the voice acting is just awful just like the characters. Though I like the animation style but other than that I don't recommend this show.

EWW

All it is a bunch of pottey humor aka TOILET TALK!!! Farts are not funny they are just human nature. If I have kids I do not want the one saying " did you see when goat farted and killed cricket in season 2 episode 5 of pig goat banana cricket!" WHAT HAPPENED TO NICK AND DISNEY THESE DAYS! This show also has some bad KID swearing I do not want my kids (if I have some) call there friends MORAN and IDIOTS!This show is bad to all things holly! BURN THIS SHOW IN THE FIRE!!!!

This sucks

Do not watch this.I MEAN IT. DO NOT. It is absurd,disgusting,crappy,and over all just stupid. do not even bother to watch this piece of freaking slobber.NEVER.EVER.