All teen and kid member reviews for Pinky and the Brain

Teen, 13 years old Written byapollo. February 15, 2014

Good show

This is a good show but when I was a kid I watched it and the violence kinda scared me, if your child can take cartoon violence then this would be a good classic show for them to watch.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 February 28, 2016

pinky and the brain is not for little kids

i think pinky and the brain is a amazing show but its not for little kids because it has some adult jokes like dolly parton says shes brains biggest fan what you think about that brain i would say puberty was orientally kind to you and brain tells pinky to never breed and pinky says ill try a bikini designer walks around pretending to be blind and in one episode they talk about sexual harassment and brains boss says youll be fine as long as you have no contact with humans with that being said i dont reccomend pinky and the brain for anyone under the age of 13
Kid, 8 years old July 1, 2011

ok for kids of all ages

good show just a bit violent
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Cute

Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2010
Just watch it !!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvKH April 9, 2008

Hilariously funny!

This show is the best!! I watched it when it was actually running and thought it was funny, but now I like it for a completely different reason. There is a lot of humour kids won't get, but it is funny anyway. My only caution is the occasional use of a busty woman, but nothing else. WATCH THE SHOW!!