All parent member reviews for Pinky Dinky Doo

Parent of a 3 year old Written byshyviolet24 January 12, 2011

Good intro to story telling

After watching two episodes, my three year old daughter started "Thinking Big" and making up little stories. She's always playing and imagining, but Pinky sparked the idea to actually tell a story. (Granted the story didn't make much sense to me, but she enjoyed telling it.) We have only watched two or three episodes online. I haven't seen any inappropriate episodes that other reviewers have mentioned.
Adult Written bytc April 9, 2008

Best Pre-school show on TV

Pinky is awesome. My two boys love the show. they sing a long and love answering the games. Keep up the great work Sesame.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 14, 2012

pinky dinky doo

Families can talk about each episode and what children learned from it. What problem was Pinky trying to solve, and how did her silly story help? What else did you learn from the episode? Another discussion topic could be storytelling. If you were to make up a story, what would it be about? Who would the characters be? Where would it take place?
Parent of a 3, 8, and 10 year old Written byJennTheGamerMom May 19, 2011

Perfect for little kids tp bigger ones

I knew when my 8yo defined "perseverance" as "like 'tenacity' from Lizzy's Pinky Doo cartoon", that this was a great show
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ April 29, 2011

This Show Is Perfect For All Ages And Agreeing With ilovecookiez

I Agree With ilovecookiez,HTFMime Has Her Own Opinion And This Show Is Perfect For All Ages
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bySunnye June 5, 2010

Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bymommakuz February 19, 2010

Great introduction to storytelling and listening skills for preschoolers

This is a great show about imagination and storytelling. I also like the introduction to basic literacy skills for preschoolers with the interactive content at the end of the stories. Examples are "What's the name of that story?" when your child is asked to pick the best name for the story from a list or "What comes next?" when your child is asked to think about the story and the sequence of events.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byomommie June 9, 2009

Adult Written byjamiearnold April 9, 2008

Great

I think that this show is great and very educational. It teaches creativity, vocabulary, and chronological order. I love to see my children use the words that they learn on this show in every day conversation!
Adult Written bytracyzzzz April 9, 2008

My 2 and 4 year olds love this!

My girls love this show! The themes are great and really challenge the kids to "think big". I like the use of a word of the day. Not too long ago, my four year old used the word "perplexing" in a sentence. Appropriately! Great show...