All teen and kid member reviews for Pinky Dinky Doo

Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2013

VERY EDUCATIONAL.

I mean, they're teaching kids "gargantuan" at as young as 2....That's edu, my friend. Since I first heard that word on this show, I never heard it again for 3 years.
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2013

Boring

This is boring. all there was is positive messages and It used to be on Nick Jr. then It is now canceled for now so :D
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

Pinky Dinky Doo is a moron

Education for this show is fine for your kids. Every time the opening started, I felt I was like a iceburg during the past. The ending production logos gives your kids a chatter in your teeth. So, the animation is fine, with a little bit of live action.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 28, 2010

Jim Jenkins, I'm Surprised You Made This, To Say The Least.

It's an okay show. Kids will probably enjoy it. It just surprised me when I found out Jim Jenkins, creator of the classic Nickelodeon masterpiece, Doug, made this cartoon. Mainly because I noticed it was made with computers. That saddened me. Handmade drawings look much better.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 15, 2012

CRAP!

Is this still on?! If so,WHY?!?! It's so annoying! Horrible,horrible,HORRIBLE!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2012

To Benjyboy10

Sorry for the late reply, they didn't have an edit button before. But, once again it's HTFmime's opinion. I don't care what she said about your favorite shows. It's her opinion. Not everyone can like the same show you know. Get over yourself.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Boring show fine for kids

This show is fine for kids, but it TOTALLY bored me. I fell asleep watching it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDivalover124678 November 12, 2016
The the show is cute but it's kinda annoying to parents
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2015

Liked it until I knew better.

Just two poorly drawn kids who go on adventures in a cardboard box. That part rips off Calvin and Hobbes! Plus, their hair is in strange colors. Whose hair is blue or pink? Only anime characters do that (although anime is awesome). Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2015

What happened Nick?Where is your channal?

Seriously they have to bring back this show and Nick jr. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2014

Bring it back!

I loved it when I was little. One day when I was older, I watched the episodes and I still liked it a lot. Bring it back!
Teen, 16 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 October 30, 2013