Kid reviews for PJ Masks

PJ Masks Poster Image

It's okay. Don't personally like it.

I have read the Parent side of the review's and I would like too ask, Have you watched the show with your children? It's common sense to check the screen now and then. I saw a Parent review stating that oop my baby said this and that foul word and they say it's from Pj mask. Toddler's have a tendency to Say something and if they are asked OOO I HEARD IT FROM (thing/person) So just please watch the show with your children (P.S the show is produced by DISNEY JR.)

2 people found this helpful.

AMAZING?

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN Who cares? I can't believe the complainers are dumb. Why would they complain about a kids show? This show is amazing! It is perfect for kids and it has good lessons! The music is also excellent! It has very likeable characters and it has a catchy theme song! I don't care what age I am, I still love this show!

2 people found this helpful.

If you want your kids to be taught important lessons, I would not recommend this show.

This show is literally the worst kids' superhero TV series I've ever seen. The characters are very weak compared to other superheroes, the stories are all very dull and generic, it fails to teach important lessons, and its belief in girl power pisses me off.
1 person found this helpful.

More Disney Junior rubbish... Yay?

Seriously, 95% of Disney Junior's programming nowadays is uneducational rubbish that is WAY too babyish. This one in particular is awful! It's about these 3 kids that go on random adventures and fight who knows, who cares. It gets repetitive FAST, and even if they at least TRY to change the plot even SLIGHTLY, it still feels like the same old episodes with whatever random gimmick thrown in just to sell toys. Yeah, it's crappy.

1 person found this helpful.

I don't know why most of the parents here say it's a bad show there's not really much bad about this and if your kids are copying bad behaviors from the show that's a You problem most kids can watch this whole show without copying any bad traits from the charactersI have a six year old little sister who's been watching this show for a long time and she's never had any problemsI've been watching this show since I was 7 years old in 2015 It's a great show with fun characters that use teamwork To save the day yes the bad guys say bad words Not even cuss words like loser or stupid which your kids will pick up at school anyways and that's what makes them bad guys you're kids should know the difference between good and bad and that they shouldn't copy bad people if you won't let them watch a good vs evil show you might as well sell the TV

The Show is getting really repetitive, I’m not gonna mention anything useless about what others think cuz that’s ou of the point so anyway, 1. THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY OR REALISM AT ALL! When season 2 came out, I personally thought the powers were meh 😕 when i saw the cat stripes, i knew it’s a fail. Catby isn’t supposed to handle that much weight and owlettes feathers aren’t supposed to be that big or strong. The characters avoid anything that can really happen and it’s same old shit! 2. ITS SO REPETITIVE Ok let’s get this straight, every single episode is just 3 friends 1 of them fucks up , defeat the enemy and the ending. Like it’s super repetitive on each episode! 3. IT GOES OUT OF ITS SOURCE MATERIAL I loved season 1 and the first few episodes of s2 but then I saw… LUNAR GIRL TEAMING UP WITH THE TEAM, SHES MENT TO BE A VILLAIN, NOT A SUDDEN UNDECISICIVE VILLIAIN THAT HELPS THE TEAM

Reasons why PJ Masks should be avoided by everyone

This show was intended to have a good message, but it causes children to act like monsters. All because of the fact that every episode is about one of the three "heros" don't understand a simple message and acts like a jerk until the end. That causes kids to think that it's okay to act disrespectful until the end of the day, where you apologize but repeat the behavior the next day. Now, let's talk about one of the main issues in this series; I know it's a kid's show, but the none of the PJ Mask kids are a hero. They stop the bad guy, sure, but then they let them go without any consequences just so that they can cause trouble again in the future. This show should be about teaching kids that bad behavior will not go unjust, but no. They decided to let the villains go and cause danger again the next night.
Tedious series on stupid, whiny preschool heroes! No good messages, inappropriate language!

Meh

Personally I think this show sucks like heck but my little brothers like it.

Mindless and Sexist

My younger brother watches PJ Masks and during the beginning it was extremely cute him running around the house singing the theme song and trying to save the world. Now though, all the villians are playing a huge influence on his behavior and he name calls (tincan, rubbish e.t.c.), fights and makes fun of others. The worst part is he thinks it's all good. He does not listen when told it is wrong and just name calls further. Another thing I have noticed is this show is extremely sexist. Owlette is the one who messes up and no one listens when she suggests anything. There are many more things wrong with this show but I don't want to go too much into details.