All teen and kid member reviews for Planet Earth

Teen, 13 years old Written bymelted831 August 24, 2009

good for families

This nature is the best nature show out there. There is tons of cool animals and plants. There is so many cool episodes of caves, forests, seas, deserts and many more places on earth. This video has so many facts but there are lots of animals eating and attacking.
Kid, 11 years old November 17, 2009

Perfect for Tweens

This movie was amazing for older children. The only problem was the hard powerful message that follows think back watchers to the polar bear scene or the Amur leopard scene. The polar bear basically dug it's own grave.

powerful

great for animal lovers! i think 5+ is good, maybe younger. Just as long as your child understands that animals eat animals, and there is nothing wrong with that. (SPOILER ALERT!!!)- On one episode there was a polar bear and he could'nt stay alive because global warming, and it kind of showed how much it affects life. (SPOILER ALERT OVER). It makes you more aware of tihngs like global warming.

AWSOME THE BEST SERIES IN A LONG TIME!!!

SO GOOD! It is so interesting! It has really good grafics and it tought me a TUN of stuff about nature! WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLedZepFan98 May 23, 2012

Edutainment at it's best

This is the best documentary show ever and it's educational. There is some animal mating and animals attacking other animals but that's it
Teen, 13 years old Written byferraris_rock April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

A must-see!

Planet Earth took 4 years to make and it's worth the wait. The only bad content is some scenes of animals being eaten/killed; however the violence is acceptable in the nature context. I say that this show is great and the high definition is so amazing... You have to watch the whole show on BBC or Discovery at least once! The BBC version is better IMHO but the Discovery version is okay too. Anyone over 5 should watch Planet Earth.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It's Okay.

I like Planet Earth. It is quite neat and educational. I don't like that it stole the Emmy award from "Meerkat Manor" in '07, that angered me. I really think it's great but it can't measure up to Meerkat Manor.
Teen, 16 years old Written byREVIEWGUY101 September 9, 2016

Great teaching tool

Was cool actually it included animals hunting,cool scenery and how to survive in that environment basically
Teen, 15 years old Written byJustjr92 April 9, 2008

A Must See!!!

I thought that this series would be just another boring animal show. I was wrong! This show is full of action and really shows the world in a new light that I have never seen it in before. It makes you really think of how much we have to save left in this planet! Everyone should have to see this show!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

WOW!!!!!!

This is a great show it took five years to make one show this show should be rated five stars because it is such a cool movie i love this show and i hope it will never end i love it and i will tell all my friends about it it was a great show i love it it was so cool this show was a great show this show was great i loved this show this is a great show i loved this show it was a great show i couldnt beleeve it it was so cool i loved it a lot
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i love planet earth

planet earth is the best show ever i watch in hd it is awesome

A Magnificent, Educational Series for Anyone!

Planet Earth goes everywhere in the world, from the ocean depths to antartica, from the African Deserts to amazing subteranean caves, from fresh water to salt water. Planet Earth shows you several amazing sights that have never been caught on film. Such as a high-speed chase between hunting dogs and a deer, and two polar bear cubs and their mother emerging out into their icy world for the first time. Planet Earth also teaches about recycling and conservation, and goes into what could happen if we do not. The DVD collection has a bonus disc called Planet Earth-The Future, which teaches about conservation and helping animals. This show will make kids appreciate natural beauty, and is educational as well. It is a breathtaking series for anyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

What a great show

I love this show. The camerawork is stunning, the narration is good, and the animals, oh the animals. Snow leopards and pandas and pirahnas. Age wise 5+ may be a little too low. While it doesn't bother me, some of the violence may scare younger kids, which is OK. (Kids need to experience new and sometimes unsettling things at that age). I see no problem with 5+, but some might. Again, great show.