Kid reviews for Planet Earth

Planet Earth Poster Image

Stunning high-def series spotlights world wonders.

1 person found this helpful.

So sorry to fans

I'm sure many love this show, but to people who don't like to see animals hurt or in danger or like characters and interesting plots, this is not the show for you. I was infinitely bored, but I couldn't find anything else featuring tigers. I plan on owning a wildlife conservation program specifically for tigers when I'm older, and hoped to see something helpful on owning or caring for them. Probably a senseless idea, based on the title. If you are looking for scenarios of real-life interactions among animals in the wild, watch this, but there is death, pain, violence, and a lot times you might be shouting TMI!! at the screen. I absolutely hated this show, but it really depends on what you are looking for. I don't recommend it for anyone below ten, thanks to the violence.

Edutainment at it's best

This is the best documentary show ever and it's educational. There is some animal mating and animals attacking other animals but that's it

Perfect for Tweens

This movie was amazing for older children. The only problem was the hard powerful message that follows think back watchers to the polar bear scene or the Amur leopard scene. The polar bear basically dug it's own grave.

good for families

This nature is the best nature show out there. There is tons of cool animals and plants. There is so many cool episodes of caves, forests, seas, deserts and many more places on earth. This video has so many facts but there are lots of animals eating and attacking.

A Must See!!!

I thought that this series would be just another boring animal show. I was wrong! This show is full of action and really shows the world in a new light that I have never seen it in before. It makes you really think of how much we have to save left in this planet! Everyone should have to see this show!!!
not rated for age

AWSOME THE BEST SERIES IN A LONG TIME!!!

SO GOOD! It is so interesting! It has really good grafics and it tought me a TUN of stuff about nature! WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

This is a great show it took five years to make one show this show should be rated five stars because it is such a cool movie i love this show and i hope it will never end i love it and i will tell all my friends about it it was a great show i love it it was so cool this show was a great show this show was great i loved this show this is a great show i loved this show it was a great show i couldnt beleeve it it was so cool i loved it a lot

powerful

great for animal lovers! i think 5+ is good, maybe younger. Just as long as your child understands that animals eat animals, and there is nothing wrong with that. (SPOILER ALERT!!!)- On one episode there was a polar bear and he could'nt stay alive because global warming, and it kind of showed how much it affects life. (SPOILER ALERT OVER). It makes you more aware of tihngs like global warming.

i love planet earth

planet earth is the best show ever i watch in hd it is awesome