All parent member reviews for Planet Sheen

Adult Written bymanapualabs April 18, 2011

I like Mr. Nesmith!

I love this show, but not for Sheen. It's Mr. Nesmith, the chimp, that's a great role model and example. Sheen is constantly saying dumb things and Nesmith corrects him with wise advice. Sheen ignores him, but eventually realizes that Nesmith is right. Besides, there's the play on Michael Nesmith of the Monkeys and Mr. Nesmith the chimp. Lots of funny references to Mr. Nesmith's former life in a zoo and the circus. There are also references to old cartoons like the Wonder Twins and old toys like "Barrel of Monkeys".
Adult Written bygwenr812 January 25, 2011

Shocked & Disappointed by Offensive Joke

The dialogue went as follows: [Dorkus starts laughing, but stops in the middle of it to notice they were seeing him laughing.] The Emperor: Dorkus, I'm not feeling the laugh. Sheen: Dude, I thought you swallowed your tounge or something. Dorkus: Let's just go! Sheen: Do you have a history of seizures? This was highly insensitive & inappropriate, not to mention false. "Jokes" like this further perpetuate a myth regarding people living with this common disorder, one being my own son. I was shocked, but mostly extremely disappointed that Nickelodeon could be so insensitive. My son is 12 yrs old and has grown up on Nick shows. :(
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

I don't get what the big deal is,just like Fanboy & Chum Chum,this show is serverly underrated!

So Sheen (from Jimmy Nuetron) finds JN's rocket,so he steals it and lands on Planet Zeenu.He makes friends,and sometimes fails (Dorkus and Sheen REALLY hate each other).It might not be as good as the other show that premired afterwards (T.U.F.F. Puppy) or Jimmy Nuetron,but this show is still funny as heck!
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 4, 2012

Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, WORST NICKTOON EVER!!!

Even when I first saw the commercial I knew it was going to be bad! Why did they give Sheen a show?! It's totally stupid! The people of Jimmy Neutron should have made a show about Ultra Lord(Sheen's favorite superhero). That would have been a better idea! Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, this is the worst Nicktoon ever! It used to be on Nick, but now it's on Nicktoons. Do you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING IT!!! Common Sense, you really need to have your reviewers checked up, because you obviously don't know a good show when you see one! How many times do I have to say that?!
Parent Written byImSpidey2 May 24, 2012

Fail!

This show isn't very good. It's annoying, and Sheen is more insane than usual. At least Fatboy and Dum Dum was worse...
Parent of a 1, 10, 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts April 25, 2012

Rip off of Jimmy Neutron!

I used to love Jimmy Neutron, Till this crap came! My kids and I totally despise this show a lot! Who'd watch it! Sheen is so annoying! I just hate this so much! Thanks to you nick now we can't watch Jimmy Neutron anymore. Know why? CAUSE THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

It's OK.

This spin-off is not bad at all.BUT Jimmy Nuetron is better.This show is funny and creative,but sometimes REALLY boring and genceric or sometimes annoying to the worst degree.I very much like that every episode ends the hero beats the villain type way.Just like Hey Arnold.Bottomline:It's OK.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Planet sheen

sheen brings some joy and lots and lots of laughs.