Parent reviews for Pokémon Chronicles

Pokémon Chronicles Poster Image

Boo!

This show sucks.I love Pokemon,but this show is terrible.The acting is cringe worthy and the animation is terrible.If you want to watch this show let me help you! You won't laugh,you won't have fun,instead you'll wish that your were in prison! Yes,it's that bad! Aviod,avoid,avoid!

stupid

stupid
not rated for age

Not a real issue, it really just depends on who you are.

Pokemon isn't bad at all when it comes to violence. Those who regularly watch the show will know that in the "Pokemon World" Fighting pokemon to were they are actrully hurt is frowned apon. Also Pokemon aren't being made to fight, it is the pokemon who want to fight. I remember early in the original series that Pikachu didn't want to fight Misty becouse Pikachu liked Misty as a friend. Even though Pokemon has gone though charater changes and Pokemon addtions, I don't think it will change as it continues. But Even though I'm not an adult yet, I still urge parents to think of what their children are like. Make sure your children know that there is a thick line between Pokemon (and Most other Cartoons)and Real-life.