Kid reviews for Pokémon Chronicles

Pokémon Chronicles Poster Image

Might be best Pokemon ANIME ever (the Special/Adventures MANGA is best of non-game-media, though).

You know what? This anime is really closer to the Adventures/Special manga, with the switching of protagonists makes it closer to those manga than the main anime featuring Ash, though being that it's still a side story anime, it's clearly in the anime continuity, with stories centering on the people Ash meets, while they're not with him, with episodes centering on Team Rocket's (in)famous silver trio, Brock, and Misty. But it's just too sad that what maybe one of the best Pokemon anime is just a one-season-side-story-type-thing. This *season* (I really wish I could call it an anime, or a series, but they only made it as a side story anime showing how people had lives outside of Ash) is maybe one of the best Pokemon things to air on TV ( I said that because you could do *much* better with a decent idea of The Dewey Decimal System, and a big/fancy/crammed/out of print focused/rare library/book store) other then Destiny Deoxys (though that may just be nostalgia, after all, it was my first Pokemon movie) and maybe Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. All that praise being said and done, this maybe one of the most violent Pokemon seasons(the violence is in league with Mystery Dungeon, and the original Japanese Pokemon Special, and maybe the reason I like this season more then the rest of the anime), with Cassidy and Butch (a pair of much more competent members of Team Rocket) being the the main villains of the only 3 episode with ANY clear continuity. And, as always, remember that Pokemon is Pokemon, and that there is ALWAYS an uncountable number of tie-ins (except for Adventures and Special, yet another reason why I LOVE them, I wish that you could review them, so by extension I could give them more praise, but that would be another review entirely).

it never changes

this is possibly the cheapest anime show ever created.the plot is always the same (some random person trying to be champion or whatever)all they do is create and delete charecters,and tada!you have a cheaply made shohen (for boys anime) show.don't watch this because you will get tired of the plot.

Long time fans will love!

Spin-off will delight fans. The spotlight is taken off Ash and you get to see what characters such as Professor Oak, Richie, and Cassidy and Bob (I mean Butch!) are up to. (If you got the Butch joke, you'll probably love it!)

gret

crud aprpopiate for 3+ whats wrong

Silly spin-off!

This spin-off is useless! I don't care what Brock, Misty, and Richie were doing!

Pokémon

Good show. The "battles" are a sport, and the pokemon "faint" at the end of a battle. There is no violence whatsoever, pokemon use "special powers" to down the foe.
not rated for age

its a great show as the veiolence is real low no gore

its good its like the old ones just as if u were watching the old siries it is still good rated

a fun cute show for 7+

It's a show that showes teamwork and encouragment and is easy for anyone to start watching over and over again.