Kid reviews for Pound Puppies

Pound Puppies Poster Image

Why so mean to cats?

I love the animation. Storyline/plot is OK. The thing that I don't like about the show the most is how mean they are to cats. I know it's just a show. But I'm a cat lover and when they make cats 'the bad ones' it can make me a little sad. Even though I like cats more than dogs, I am not mean to them. I think they are cute and cool! In this show, they make dogs the good ones and cats the bad ones! I am waiting for a show that makes cats and dogs both good and lovable, not cats who try to be mean. Cats who are good. If they made a third reboot of this show, make the cats good, please!

My mom loved this.

My mom loved this when she was younger. She even still has a pound puppy stuffed animal she had when she was little.

love it

i love it and good for kids

so damn doggone good

love the animation love the charecters and love it only catch diolauge is far above little kids. love it and im 14. a bit of marketing issues but barely

Heartwarming Show

This is a very heartwarming show and it is great for kids. In every episode the Pound Puppies find a home for a new pup/dog. Even I (I am 13) think that this is a very happy show that shows positive role models for kids

Nice Show.

I think Pound Puppies is rad, cute dogs, however some teasing and language.

Cute show.

This show is good because since there is no graphic violence, cursing, or anything inappropriate like that. This means that the show is suitable for all ages (even teens like me) and even adults can enjoy it.

Cute Series That's Worth it's Wag

This is one of those shows that even older kids (such as myself) can enjoy. The entertainment can be either surface-level or very deep, in a way that touches your heart (and could sometimes even make you cry, with tears of joy, of course). Nothing too graphic or overly violent here, just some good-quality TV that you won't regret watching!

Not good

Not that much of a good show, sometimes pretty boring topics.