Parent reviews for Prank Encounters

Prank Encounters Poster Image

Really good! 9+

Prank encounters is a 15+ for some reason which I don’t really get considering how squid game is WAY worse and it’s also a 15+ but I think only 9+ because the only reason why it is a 15+ is because of all the cursing, on the good side it has one of my favourite actors in it, Gaten matarazzo, I give it a 4 stars because it’s good to watch just not the best it’s still really good and funny, I reccomend it!

1 person found this helpful.

PRANK ENCOUNTERS

First, it is an amazing show and it is a show you must watch. However, there is cussing as it is extreme pranks and I would address to your kid beforehand even is they are under the age of 10 that they are fake.

you cant blame me

if you have a near fearless child watch this and if you have a little shaker let em wait 1 yr or 2

Ok, but looks scripted

This is an OK Netflix show. It has some cussing, but nothing that a mature 12 year old can't handle. Not really that funny. The pranks look fake and are kind of far fetched.

Good

It has some swearing so it's probably good for mature 12 year olds and up other than that it's a good and funny prank show. Yes I said it has to much swearing but it's not that bad. With violence it's also not bad yes it has blood and same thing with alcohol it's used but not very often.