Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 17 kid reviews

Sort by:

AMAZING SHOW

I love this show. I had been skipping around a bunch of Netflix series trying to find the right one. Once I watched the first episode of this, I knew that this was the show I was going to watch all the way through. I highly recommend watching this show. It will have you laughing so hard. It is really not that scary since you know it's fake, but when you forget it is, you're probably going to get startled at the jump scare. Overall this is an amazing show and I really enjoyed watching it. Gaten matarazzo is the perfect host for this show.
2 people found this helpful.

Some episodes are violent and can scare you for a while, but it's amazing!

1 person found this helpful.

Engrossing and creepy but so funny!

This show is amazing. If your kid is good with scary things ( it not as scary because it’s obviously fake. It so funny. There is some swearing because of the scares. Parents may want to check what episodes they are watching though. For example one does involve kidnapping and murder but I am 13 and was fine with it! Hope this helped it’s such a great show!

Good show

This show is pretty good. It has some brutal pranks and scenes and curses a lot but it can be very good for a MATURE thirteen year old. But to younger kids, it might be too much.

Good for 8+ 😁

Great tv show. Has small amounts of swearing and fake blood and violence.

some violence

Prank encounters is very funny but has some language like f--k and s--t and some scary scenes

No sex a few jump scares that scare you for like 1 minute

A few uses of f**k and s**t but not bad. I loved it

For tweens

This tv series is scary but funny at the same time there is some swearing but in my opinion its rlly good

havent really whatched yet

i haven't actually watched it yet but from the trailer it looks good for kids other than all that swearing people mention in the the reviews