Kid reviews for PrankStars

PrankStars Poster Image

REALLY GOOD BUT REALLY IFFY!!

At first I thought it was cheesy but it got really good and I enjoy watching it with my family on YouTube. But it gets really iffy in the later episodes, my mom had to turn of the tv... They started making fun of this boy and he was like "What are you talking about? Oh my God look at your hair!! Must be cut young boy, must be cut!" then the boy said very disrespectfully although it was bleeped he said the t-word he told Debby "You be 'trippin' " sorry for the language but...

Oh no they cant prank them it's not nice!

There is a lot of sex. Also pranking is mean and not funny.

Meh

The show was sorta good but you could tell that some of the episodes were fake

Okay...

This show is okay. The pranks they do are kinda weird. Also, is this still airing?! -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

I think this show is fake

i think this show is fake!

Short and sucks

Disney is getting on my nerves. One episode? Really? I was upset, it was a good show but Disney can't keep some stars. I knew a prank show didn't fit Disney, like thousands of prank shows, but you make this one? This one isn't that funny anyway...nah...it kinda sucks.

uhhhh

to be honesti did not like it at all, it seems as all of the pranked people were just acting. just saying.

rays

What a kid thinks!?!?

well i'm a kid and i love prankstars. for 1 kids can see their favorite stars on screen, and if their lucky enough they can be able to accutly meet the star or stars. so i give it a 5 star thumbs up. sincerly, your #1 fan for prankstars, Alexus!!

I love Prankstars

I for one am 12 years old and I think prankstars is a good television show not just because I am a kid.I love Cody Simpson and Justin Bieber and my favorite actress is Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne