All teen and kid member reviews for PrankStars

Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2011

Ehh....

The only good prank on there so far is with Mitchel Musso. The other pranks with Selena and Debby are just confusing and predictable. I couldn't understand the prank with Debby at all, and with Selena, just so predictable. Falls, get talked back at, classic hollywood prank shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhamsterdance October 26, 2015

REALLY GOOD BUT REALLY IFFY!!

At first I thought it was cheesy but it got really good and I enjoy watching it with my family on YouTube. But it gets really iffy in the later episodes, my mom had to turn of the tv... They started making fun of this boy and he was like "What are you talking about? Oh my God look at your hair!! Must be cut young boy, must be cut!" then the boy said very disrespectfully although it was bleeped he said the t-word he told Debby "You be 'trippin' " sorry for the language but...
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2013

Oh no they cant prank them it's not nice!

There is a lot of sex. Also pranking is mean and not funny.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

Meh

The show was sorta good but you could tell that some of the episodes were fake
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2012

Okay...

This show is okay. The pranks they do are kinda weird. Also, is this still airing?! -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2012

I think this show is fake

i think this show is fake!
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2012

Short and sucks

Disney is getting on my nerves. One episode? Really? I was upset, it was a good show but Disney can't keep some stars. I knew a prank show didn't fit Disney, like thousands of prank shows, but you make this one? This one isn't that funny anyway...nah...it kinda sucks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl December 24, 2011

uhhhh

to be honesti did not like it at all, it seems as all of the pranked people were just acting. just saying.
Kid, 8 years old December 19, 2011

rays

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlexka31 November 20, 2011

What a kid thinks!?!?

well i'm a kid and i love prankstars. for 1 kids can see their favorite stars on screen, and if their lucky enough they can be able to accutly meet the star or stars. so i give it a 5 star thumbs up. sincerly, your #1 fan for prankstars, Alexus!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrianna Harvey November 10, 2011

I love Prankstars

I for one am 12 years old and I think prankstars is a good television show not just because I am a kid.I love Cody Simpson and Justin Bieber and my favorite actress is Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2011

pretty decent show

pretty decent show. i really don't like this show,but it's because its boring. but it's a pretty good show for kids. the humor isn't inappropiate, it's entertaining to some little kids, ect. i will promise you that little kids will love it but i'm not so sure about tweens. probably the only things that kids won't like about this show is the commercails. no one likes commercails. probally the worst thing that can happen is that kids will start their pranking at a young age. but nothing wrong with this show kids 9and under will love it,
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

Prank Stars

Prank Stars Is A Very Nice Prank Show And Is Disney's First. It Has No Inappropriate Things But Might Be Boring For Younger Fans. Overall Though Prank Stars Is A Great Prank Show.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

pranking prank stars

Disney Channel's version of Punk'd, in general. The show isn't very smart with humor, entertainment, etc., nor is it willing to keep attention spans with 5-minute commercial breaks interrupting it. And the worst part is that it's only updated MONTHLY, so it's very easy to forget anyway. It's good for kids and has nothing explicit up its sleeve, but it's not entirely a show they'd enjoy.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2011

great tv show!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2011

I JUST GOT PRANKED ON PRANK STARS

I think that it will be very funny if i get prank
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Ok, but takes the pranks a bit too serious

It's an OK show, but some pranks, like the one with Mitchel Musso, they take too serious and put the prank-ee in uncomfortable situations, but it's still an OK show.
Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2011

Honestly

It's good ,but just for it's humour and really nothing else
Teen, 13 years old Written bydoodlebuggy(: July 23, 2011

One Episode Only? Huh.

Well, I don't think I can review the show having only seen ONE episode... It's okay, I guess, except the one with Debby Ryan was very confusing and totally predictable. It's okay. Nothing was really wrong with it. Mitchel Musso did a good job.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKINGBABE July 19, 2011

Bad PrankStars!

I think that this a terrible show! It's really bad. How many prank shows are there? And now Disney Channel has one?