Kid reviews for Pucca

Obsessive crush borders on stalking. No, thanks.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

CSM is being too much...AGAIN...

I think CSM is being too serious about this. Pucca is meant to be a joke, like cowe192 said. Yes, I think her crush on Garu is obsessive and creepy, but it's all part of the fun and humor of the show. I find nothing wrong with Pucca and you shouldn't either. There aren't that much good role-models, but who cares? Like I said earlier, Pucca is fun, but also cute and adorable. Ignore CommonSense, this cartoon is perfectly appropriate.
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2010

You sicken me.

You guys always focus on the negative stuff,no matter what it is.Pucca is a CARTOON,not an adult show.If Pucca saw the review you wrote,she would kick your butts.If you don't like the show,then don't watch it!!WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRITICISM FOR A LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW!!!Gosh.
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

how dare you!

pucca is the cutest, most adorable show on earth. you sicken me.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykittymuffins March 18, 2009

Way too much s-mothering from mothers!! Pucca is a wonderful show!!!

Hey I am a 16 almost 17 year old girl and I love pucca, I watch it with my little sister all the time. We love the show. We bond over it!!
"It would bore kids over 7..."
"a bad taste in the mouth..."
Come on.
You parents are WAY too protective. It is so sickening. I swear. This is just a cute show aimed at girls. It is called "Funny love" for goodness sake!!
Mam' you can protect your children all you want but Im so sorry, when your kid gets to middle he or she will be exposed to a lot more then just a cute cartoon.

I give pucca a 105/5 stars.
I would recommend it to any mother with daughters, if they are not paranoid control freaks. *rolls eyes*
It is just a cute "funny love" story.
I forgot to mention that the girl always gets the guy!! haha >.<
But please dont take my word for it! you can find origanal cute shorts on youtube. =]
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Love this show

SWEAR YOU'LL WATCH IT! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGetLoudAndShoutYeah April 3, 2013

Omg!

This is a cartoon, you think this is real? It's cute and for the laughter, Pucca isn't 10, she's 11. They make me smile and it shows you should always be nice and never give up, there is some awesome twists, and entertaining for a Korean flash show. I am sad it ended, but it's really cuute!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 14, 2010

Why don't you like it?

This show is good, a little viloent but why don't you like it, Emily Ashby?

Teen, 14 years old Written byMultiSky October 3, 2010

It's the theme song I like

It's alright, I've only seen it when I was on vacation because the condo had this channel, I like the theme song, but the show was a little weird, Pucca is obsessed, but a cute little girl. If it didn't include constant stalking I'd be 100% fine with it.

Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2010

You Sicken the guts out of me, Common Sense Media!! (This time only!) :(

give her a chance people if i had a boyfriend i would be chase him.

Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2010

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!

Come on!Pucca is the best.You guys are overeacting!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycowe192 May 12, 2010

Wow...

"Stalking?" Are you guys serious? IT'S A JOKE. Pucca chases after her crush(who seemingly dislikes her doing that) frequently, but its simple to understand and its loved by people of all ages. The show is funny, entertaining, and, although weird, has a very nice touch to it. There is some violence in it, though, and some sexual references, like "Is that girl mooning us?" when she is, holding the moon, and a character that always wants to look pretty. Other than that, it's perfectly fine for all ages. CSM, you really screwed this one up.

Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like it!!

Kid, 10 years old April 4, 2020

SO CUTE (idk why almost all the adults say thats its 13+ or 18+)

This is the cutest show i've ever seen!, Its about a 13 (or 14) year old girl whos in love with a ninja the reason why she sort of acts like a stalker its because this is not your regelars love story its a "funny love story" its like "garus paparazi" like in the song paparazi they say "im your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me! papa paparazi" my big sister loves it i love it my whole family loves it i dont know why people think its that bad! its soooooo underrated!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

AWESOOOOME! :D

This is an awesome show! It reminds me of sometimes I chase around my crush, Ryusei and act like he is Garu, and I'm pucca! So I call Pucca, (Insert my name her. :O PRIVATE STUFF!) Hee hee.
Kid, 7 years old June 10, 2020

Horror

this is so creepy, gave me nightmares, i have anxiety, and its about stalking people they "love"

Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2020

common sense get over it pucca just has a crush

you can tell that its just a fun show with no order pucca just loves garu so,common sense is overreacting people get crushes too! and there are times were pucca helps people
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2019

The best show out of Disney XD

10 year old Pucca seems a sweet natured (is flighty) girl who’s content is to help out at her family’s restaurant, but she is always getting caught chasing her uninterested crush, Garu, a 12 year old ninja (13 in one episode.)

While no harm comes to any character, ninja battles include kicking and weapons (for example, throwing starts, blunt swords and nunchucks.) Other cartoon violence includes fights within Ring-Ring and Pucca.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPme1223 August 3, 2018

NOSTALGIC MOMENT

Teen, 13 years old Written byteha.u December 18, 2017

Pucca ♥

I watched this show a lot when I was younger. After feeling some nostalgia, I decided to watch an episode. I love this show, and I watched it when I was 4-5 years old. It's really cute and adorable.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjaari374 July 12, 2015