All teen and kid member reviews for Pushing Daisies

Teen, 15 years old Written bymelia1998 November 19, 2010

if you love mystery with a spice of love check out pushing dasies

Teen, 13 years old Written byChristopher K August 7, 2009

A Language Show for 12+

This show is quirky, humorous, and engaging. But it's hard to keep up with. The fast-paced storyline and humor was a pressing reason that the show didn't make it past two seasons. But if you're willing to buy the DVDs and watch every episode, this is a fabulous series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 10, 2011

My all time favorite show. I deeply love all the characters. It can be a bit scary at times (how come nobody dies in a normal, non-grusome way?), but the comedy tends to make you forget about it. I <3 Ned!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byx3panda June 23, 2009

Love it!

This is a great show! I think it was cancelled, though? But its fine for ages 12+.
This show is soooo good! It is romantic, funny, and suspencful all in one! Well done! I love this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzipzipzap January 7, 2010
i think this show is really cool! it isnt super scary and has a funny twist. I dont think it is for really young kids though
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2010

Totally R$O$C$K$S!!!!!

This show is like the best!!! EVER!!! i love it. I think that besides kissing this show has no bad content (except for Emerson saying Oh H**l no. Lots of kids nowadays hear that. I basically know every single cuss word from the rents) It is a unique show that finally isn't about rich kids and vampires. It is perfectly fine for almost anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahvee December 3, 2008

Pushing Daiseies

I think this show has a very sick sense of humor...and i love it its just wut the entertainment industry needs its got a really cool story line and the show just keeps getting better and better i have not missed one show for all of the seasons!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoob Splice April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybballbabe April 9, 2008
i love this series i decided i would watch it as soon as i saw a commercial for it
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Best New Show!

Because of the Broadway fan in me, I watched this show because of Kristin Chenoweth (and because I heard Raul Esparza guest-starred on one of the episodes). I thought it'd be weird and would make me cringe but it's nothing like that at all. It's a good weird, with an original concept and great characters. I love Ned and Chuck, and Olive (Chenoweth) and Emmerson make the show hilarious. The sexual content is very mild, and the bad language doesn't come often. I reccomend this show to anyone. It's great!

very unique plot

wow this show is sickening good. i just think it really takes a creative mind to think of such of a unique plot. and though to some it may sound quite dull and repetitive. but it isn't at all the whole tone and mood of the show really is great for people who are into lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events. and the way your not sposed to take this show to seriously. and the thing that really shows that is that the pie place he works at is called the pie hole which is very funny. but anyway this show is just really fun to watch and u really care about all the charactors.i just hope it holds up for hopefully 7 seasons that would make me super happy but either way this is a really great show so watch it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byamo.calcio April 9, 2008

i miss this show :(

i'm guessing its because of the writers strike that its not been on for a while...but i hope it comes back soon because i loved it!! i hate tv...but this show was like a tim burton movie every single week!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written by♪♫music♪♫ January 13, 2011

Awesome family show!

L. O. V. E. I. T. S. O. O. V. E. R. Y. M. U. C. H. I adore this show. It's like nothing else on tv. I love the characters and the cast. The writing is brilliant and the sets are so vivid. This isn't a gory murder show it also includes humor and crazy sweet lines used especially by Ned and Chuck. There isn't alot of touching obviously because they can't although Olive does come on to Ned. Emerson is more serious but it shows his light side. The main characters aren't mean and they try to help. It's unrealistic the way Ned can bring people back to life but it's tv!! Chucks aunts are hilarious also. Another amazing reason to watch this show is Kristin Chenoweth singing (must I say anything else?)!!! It's imaginative and fun for young kids and a mystery / relationship story for everyone! I'd say watch it at least once because there's nothing else like it and the show should not have been cancelled!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymymembername October 17, 2010

Fun And Imaginative

I picked up this show hoping for another great light-hearted mystery TV show, like "Monk" (love it) or "Columbo" (LOVE IT). Pushing Daisies is very strange and humorous, not focusing on crime so much as relationships. The characters may be flawed, but show kindheartedness and inner strength. Another reason that I had for deciding to watch this show mainly had to do with the casting of Kristin Chenoweth (Olive). I loved her on Broadway as Galinda/Glinda in "Wicked", and I love her in this show. Olive's random musical outbursts usually end up being one of my highlights of the episode. Although there's the life-or-death-no-touching-rule, the characters still have sexual fantasies and also the women on the show wear a lot of clothing that reveals cleavage. It's probably a better show for teenagers and people who won't find the makeup on the actors who play dead too scary. The show is well casted, and I especially enjoyed seeing Ellen Greene as Chuck's (played by Anna Friel) aunt Vivienne. All in all, it's a fun show to watch (with pretty much everything in it being either red or green) and very imaginative. Maybe not my favorite show, but I found it really good.

best show for the season

amazing! Not scary at all! really grabbing its an amazing show i'm soooo watching every episode.
Teen, 15 years old Written bystarcatcher April 9, 2008

I really love this show (I can't wait until next season, when it will finally be on again). It's really rare to find a show that is this original, well done, without all the sexual content, swearing, graphic violence, ect. It's quirky and fun, and my whole family (me, parents, and 12yr old sibling) watched it together.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytjmorris April 9, 2008

Pushing Daisies is very funny, although sometimes it can a little too 'fantastical'. The plots are well thought out and the characters are well-developped. Overall, a great show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrockergirl164 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bybocaboy7 April 9, 2008

Great Show Thats Full Of Creativity

If you are looking for a show this season to watch and fall in love with, Pushing Daisies is it. In the spirit of "Big Fish" and "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory," this show is unlike any show ever on television. It is filled with tons of creativity and filled with imagination. Sure the show is about death, but its really about life. This show gives a new definition of life, and also second chances. It has a great cast and interesting sub-stories. The love between Ned (Lee Pace) and Chuck (Anna Friel) is so interesting because even though they are in love, they cannot touch each other or else Chuck will go back to being dead for good, becuase Ned brought her back to life. All I can say is watch and you'll see. The show is a must see if you want to see some good quality television for a change! Make sure to have the popcorn ready and the tivo warmed up on Wednesday, October 3 at 8:00 pm on ABC! The show also stars Chi McBride and Kristin Chenoweth.