Parent reviews for Raggs

Overly cute puppies teach so-so life lessons.

Adult Written byJandWMommy April 9, 2008

So much fun for kids!!!

This show is such a hit with my 3.5 year old son Jack. He just gets beside himself when it's on, and I love to watch him dance around to the music. We find the show to be stimulating on a couple of levels: gets Jack physically moving around the room, helps Jack sing along and enjoy learning new verses, and is overall just fun for him to watch. I don't need Jack to learn calculus yet...he is only 3!
Adult Written byRecessGymClass2 November 27, 2016

A sucktackular show, and torture for both kids and adults.

This was a really horrible show. One of the worst kids shows i've ever seen. Let us begin the review, shall we? This show had too many bright colors. I'm all for color, but this is overkill. It's like they're trying to make kids throw-up, not a way to reel in fans!!! The acting was horrible, you can tell that the actors were not enjoying themselves. I've seen lazy people have more talent than these actors. The show specializes in life lessons, but does not teach them well. If you want a show that is good when it comes to life lessons, watch Arthur instead. Overall, this was brain rot for just not only adults, but kids too.
Adult Written byAnnoyedteenguy May 16, 2010
i love this show, and im glad i stumbled upon it along with nanalan. the old PBS is like a gemstone that cant be bought. This show has positive messages, fun characters, and an upbeat tone. i really like the cat that interives the kids, Dumpster

Educational Value
Parent Written bywells0512 October 17, 2012

Mommy and Son Approved :)

My son (3) loves this show! What I love about it is that he's being entertained, while learning a lot. He has a lot of energy, so the Wag and Wiggle is his favorite part--he loves to sing and dance. We've even started just playing clips of Wag and Wiggle in the morning to get the day started! I definitely recommend it to other moms.

Educational Value
Parent of a 2 year old Written byrubyred August 29, 2009

I wouldn't and don't show this to my 2-3 year old.

I'm tired of so many young children's shows turning into kiddie rock concerts. Why do we put rock n roll on such a pedestal. Seems to me the message is always, if you become a rock star you will be happy. And I see this in so many different children's shows, especially this one. I believe a TV show should be a story, not loud music. I don't think children up to the age of 5 or 6 should be stimulated with superfast songs and superfast moving cartoons, and really loud yelling and shouting (even if it is happy) type of shows. They just need a simple story that they can relate to. You think they won't sit in front of the TV without those things? Of course they will!
Adult Written byR&Smom April 9, 2008