All parent member reviews for Raising Hope

Parent of a 10 year old Written bygood parenting October 29, 2010

NOT for KIDS
Adult Written byhuskaroo October 15, 2011

Naive.

Naive in some ways , but still heartfelt comedy.few rude things, but still for kids.Great family comedy.
Parent Written byCheshirekat March 26, 2012

Raising Hope is hopeful for kids 12 and over

My mother in law decided to watch Season 1 of this show while staying at our home one weekend. My curious 8 year old decided to sit down with her and watch it. Since I couldn't get my mil to shut it off (fun show for adults), I made sure to guide my daughter through the first season and answer her questions as best as I could. This proved to be less uncomfortable than I originally thought it would be, as we didn't get too involved in discussions about body parts and embarrassing social situations. Thankfully, most of it went over her head. It really is a very sassy show that has many humorous, heartfelt moments that you may be able to relate to, but is a little too questionable for children below 12. I believe by that age a parent probably should be discussing these issues with your young adult anyway, and it provides a humorous platform to begin those discussions.
Adult Written byboomboom July 27, 2015

TV-14

So first of all to all of the kids and ten year olds that say it's too inappropriate. #1) You are not really supposed to watch it because it's TV-14 #2) I don't really have a number 2
Adult Written bylouisa1 February 22, 2015

good tv series may not be family friendly

this tv series, although probably okay being thirteen and up, has got a lot of sexaul refrences, (boobs and sex) that are constantly on referenced. langauge include (sh*t a** and bi**h)