All parent member reviews for Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

Parent Written byResponsablePArentOf6 September 13, 2012

animeboy975

this show is way better then shugo chara
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bynard dog February 2, 2013

I absolutely love watching this with my kids! You're all nuts!

This show starts off a little shakey but the more it goes on the more I love it. Give this show a chance and don't be so quick to pass judgement! It is a bit cheesy but that is absolutely part of its charm. I hope this show runs for a long long time ...try not to base all your opinions on a few misguided fart jokes in the first few episodes.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byjenn1001 September 26, 2012

Not for the younger ones.

Very fast clipped style of animation. Lots of violence - the "popular guy" is a bully. Not appropriate for younger kids.
Parent of an infant year old Written bySolember March 16, 2015

Nonsense Without Relatability

I feel that Randy Cunningham is just noise. There is nothing to take away from it whatsoever. I feel when my 5 year old nieces watch this, they get distracted, not involved like they do with shows like Steven Universe. The violence is actually imitable a lot of times, and on 2 occasions, one of the twins hit the other. When asked why, she said "(Twin B) was turning into a monster like Randy fights." There seems to be no merit to this show besides lazy parents wanting to distract/unload their children. Definitely better options that both parents and children can enjoy together.
Adult Written bykristina23 August 21, 2014

Totally Bruce the absolute Cheese

I'm 23 and I love this show the characters are very endearing it gives lots laughs and is'nt overly violent. I sure wish my highschool had a ninja like Randy Cunningham.