All teen and kid member reviews for Rated A for Awesome

Rated C for Crappy.

Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 9 years old June 2, 2014

rated a for awful

look out, another sinned tradgety video is stumbling upon this
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 26, 2013

Rated A for Awful

The character's are annoying, the animation sucks and the plot is unoriginal. Not your average cartoon, it's pretty much a Phineas and Ferb rip-off
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2013

Rated D For Dumbness

Hate This crappy CGI show. It Rips off Phineas And Ferb
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 24, 2012

Rated TS for THIS SUCKS!

T.U.F.F. Puppy 2 stars?! Dan Vs. 1 star?! If you're giving Rated A for "Awesome" 4 stars,you have no clue what a good cartoon is when you see one! This show isn't "awesome" at all.It's animation is cliche (I hate cliche events),the acting makes me wanna mute the TV,the art is garbage,ect.Please reconsider giving this crap 4 stars!
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

About Rated A for Awesome

I hate this rip-off of Phineas and Ferb.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2011

Not-so-Awesome

It's educational, and positive (Yeah, guess you can call that 'awesome'), but what I don't like about this show is that it's a complete copy of Phineas and Ferb, only that it's more boring and critical. However, it's more educational than Phineas and Ferb, but you know what kids like me want, fun, not education
Teen, 15 years old Written bycandycat123 August 10, 2011

Eh..

It's an ok show. At first when I saw it it was kind of funny. But I saw other episodes and they where dumb. It kind of has a dumb plot. The characters are sort of like the phineas and ferb and they make things just like phineas and ferb.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 10, 2011

Rated A for Awful...

The characters are annoying, unoriginal, and the animation sucks. It's pretty much a bland ripoff of Phineas and Ferb with all the good parts squeezed out of it. Disney XD cartoons suck. No offense.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Dolphin July 23, 2011

Rated G for Garbage

It's unoriginal, uninteresting and has a 1 dimensional storyline. The characters are bland and annoying. Don't bother watching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNekoPocky July 1, 2011

Copy?

A group of kids building things when things are boring? Sounds a little too familiar. This show is some rip off of Phineas and Ferb and is overall just a disappointment