Kid reviews for Reba

Family comedy finds laughter in trying situations.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat December 13, 2019

Great!

age 7+ and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChloeeee May 23, 2018

“What kinda moron can’t make toast”-Reba

It’s a good show but it does talk about sex quite a lot. Reba’s 17 year old daughter gets pregnant and gets married. Reba and her ex-husband, Brock, got his dental hygienist pregnant while he was still married to Reba. After that Brock married his dental hygienist, Barba Jean. Barba Jean can be really annoying at times. Later in the series, Reba’s daughter Cheyenne develops an alcoholic problem and takes up smoking because she thinks it will help her stop drinking. It is also mentioned that Brock used to smoke pot in college. Reba and her daughter, Kyra, can be mean-spirited at times. Kyra moved in with Brock and Barba Jean because she didn’t like Reba’s rules but other than that it’s a really funny show about how family’s can be all different shapes and sizes. One of the things I thought was funny was this conversation: Reba: why her? You could have cheated on me with anybody else but why her Brock. Brock: because she can’t make toast every time she always burns it. She makes all the other stuff I make the toast. She needs me Reba, the way you never did because you can make toast. Reba: I guess you just need to feel needed. Brock : yeah, that’s why her . Reba: I get that *emotional music plays and Brock leaves. Reba starts laughing and says “what kinda moron can’t make toast.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlan Miranda October 22, 2017

One of the Best Family Sitcoms

So, I think this is one of the best sitcoms you could watch when bored or just a family show. Through, I do give warning that the first includes more adult content as in talk of sex, a little bit of swearing, but nothing bad through, the violence in the show is really just slapstick, and through the series they do tend to drink one person with a drinking problem and one episode talking about smoking. Through, about the series is pretty good with hilarious jokes and great messages along with Reba being a good role model to people for showing her leadership and how strong she is dealing with lots of problems going on anywhere she goes. I recommend a show like this for a nice tv series or a family series and for age I say any, but just some and lots of the first season maybe recommend a adult, but I say that this is safe for anybody to watch. So I will give it a 4/5 rating.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman January 4, 2017

Cute funny family sitcom

Reba is a very funny cute family sitcom that really teaches good messages about love and how important family is. Reba and Barbra jean are my personal favorite part of the show, and it's fun to see their relationship evolve over the seasons. The show does deal with some serious topics like infidelity, divorce and teen pregnancy, some of these things are discussed from time to time, especially early on in the show. Overall it's great for kids 10 and up!

Teen, 13 years old Written byi'mbeautiful January 7, 2016

funny

it shows how family has tough situations but they get through them

Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 19, 2015

Good tv show that can tackle tough issues

I think that this is a good tv show but it can be concerning because it can deal with issues such as teen pregnancy. I recommend that parents of kids under 12 watch a few episodes before showing to kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieBuffMarlano12 May 27, 2014

Good show, sometimes iffy

Quality: The show is great. Good jokes, very funny. The characters are very likable and the plot lines and story are interesting.
Violence: No violence.
Swearing: Surprisingly, there is little to no swearing in this sitcom. I have never heard anything worse than d*mn.
Sex: This is where it gets iffy. There are no sex scenes or anything explicit in this sitcom. But in the first season, there is some iffy discussion when one of the characters (a teen) gets pregnant. But the parents handle the situation very well in a funny, heartwarming way.
There is some passionate kissing, mostly between the newly married couple, Van and Cheyenne. Sometimes it gets a little risque, usually between Barbara Jean and Brock. Example: Season 6 Episode 10. Brock and BJ get into an argument in a public restaurant. BJ then says that she feels "turned on". They then grab each other and start grappling and kissing aggressively on the dinner table, knocking over cups and plates. The scene only lasts about a few seconds but it's pretty risque.
Note: This only happens about once or twice in the whole series.

Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2013

Not Bad

The last season had way too much drama in it but everything else was really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelhpt137 December 3, 2012

Reba - Review

Reba is a very good show with good morals. There is not any thing really bad except occasional language. Good messages and good role models. Appropriate for everyone 10+

Teen, 14 years old Written bystrawberryautopsy June 12, 2012

Family Friendly

There are both positive messages and positive role models. I love the way this show let's you see the bad stuff but they work through it by the end of the episode. It's a great show to watch with your family.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatcar12 August 13, 2011

Will make you roll on the floor laughing!

It's hilarious!!! A really funny show! It's not for really little kids though. It really teaches you a lesson! Reba is a great role model and Cheyenna the daughter isn't a bad role model either because when she got pregnant she didn't do abortion or give the baby up for adoption! And she even finished high school! This show is it's pretty much about a white christian family. They are very racist in one episode. If you are Jewish or African American this show may offend you. Barbara jean cracks me up and so does Van! I wouldn't recommend you to let your little kids watch it, because they talk about sex a lot, but I think its a funny show for you to watch with your spouse or with friends.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySkandi July 11, 2011

A few iffy side-comments now and then, but clean and entertaining

Reba is a fun, clean alternative to the popular series "Friends." There are a few side-comments about "being nude" and stuff, but younger kids won't notice it. None of the characters are perfect, but the consequences for their mistakes are clear and there are pretty good messages about honesty, family, etc.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadison bogdan May 14, 2011
I live this show. I think that it is a great show for younger kids. Barbara Jean is so funny.

Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011
I love this show I am watching it right now. even though there are only re-runs now they still didn't lose their points, and comdey

Teen, 14 years old Written byCityofbonesfan019 March 3, 2011

Great show about family and friends

I love Reba! I think barbra jean (Babby J :]) is hilarious! Great show for kids 12+

Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2011

Hillarious!! :)

I love this show! I've been watching it since I was ten. Sure, it has stuff like divorce, teen pregnancy, affairs and (slightly) drinking, but that's real life! And it's a very funy show, too! I would suggest it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 January 28, 2011

Good Show

Good show! some language and other stuff but other than that i ? it

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

watch

me and my parents and my 15 and 13 year old friend love this show. its hilarious and really good.watch it

Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2010

Common Sense reviewed this show WRONG.

Me and my mother love this show.. and it's not that bad. Case closed. ;)

Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover October 27, 2010

I really like this show!

I am in love with this show! I love it and it is great!