Kid reviews for Redakai: Conquer the Kairu

Redakai: Conquer the Kairu Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Why everyone hate it

It's so good my first fantasy show

GARBAGE!

THIS SHOW IS TERRIBLE! A HUGE COPYOFF OF BAKUGAN AND OTHER REAL ANIME. THIS ISN'T EVEN AN ANIME! THIS WAS ANIMATED IN CANADA NOT JAPAN. GET A LIFE LOSERS! I WANT BAKUGAN BACK! THEY SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE BATTLE BRAWLERS BACK INSTEAD OF AIRING THIS CRAP!

A VERY CRAPPY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WAS THIS CRAP MADE?! It's so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's also too violent.

after watching this I am lucky my eyeballs are still on me

This just makes me cry how bad this is,(LITERALLY, EVEN WHILE I AM A TEEN) This is just pathetic, a Kairu challenge, WHY???!!! You do not even want to watch it a first time, WHY DID THEY EVEN INVENT ANY NERDY SHOW EVER!!!??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so horrible!

-_-

total cliche and predictable, its boring, repetitive , not worth watching , and its just bakugan-yugioh-gormiti modifyed , all of those series are a total waste of time, i would rather watch power rangers than this, no violence, but absolutely no story, its just a copy, a TERRIBLE COPY of bakugan-yugioh-gormiti , I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE, but anyways that's just my opinion.

it sucks they talk more than fight

i hate it i dont know people want to come out with some kind of show like this they already have pokemon and bakugan

Less Corny Version of Bakugan

I think that the plot has been done so many times, by the time you get to this show, it could be a bit of a bore. But, normally what accompanies these types of shows is - unfortunately - corniness. I am delighted, though, to say that this is one thing that RedaKai is VERY low on. Don't get me wrong, traces of it still exists, but, for the moment, you can hardly see it. However the whole choosing monsters thing is still lingering around in my annoyance meter. Other than that, though, the characters are pretty good and the comedy/action/suspense trio is all there.