Parent reviews for Regular Show

Regular Show Poster Image

I like regular show.
1 person found this helpful.

amazing show that anyone should watch

sure it gets weird sometimes but gravitys falls gets worse and so does adventure time well amazing quriky show for 7 and up some episodes can get weird like really weird but nothing worse than what you can find in a kid adult swim show

1 person found this helpful.
Any parent that is complaining about this show being “too inappropriate” for their children is completely over-exaggerating. I was around 10/11 when the show first aired and when I watched it, I thought it was hilarious and exciting. I didn’t understand a lot of the adult jokes but that’s what makes it so fun to go back and rewatch when you’re older. Parents complaining about the words “hole” and “ticked/pissed” need to get a grip and realize that your kids will be exposed to this no matter how hard you try to censor it. Being born in an age of technology, kids are bound to experience the free realm of the internet and all it’s good, bad, and ugly. I can assure you, the things your child is exposed to on the internet such as: youtube, twitter, Instagram, tiktok, etc. is 100x worse than some edgy cartoon for kids. As far as the representation of “drugs” and “alcohol” through “wings” and “soda,” I promise that your child is not understanding these symbols. As a child, you just think they like soda and wings a lot. They’re already goofy characters so them acting in a manner that would be considered “drunk,” is actually seen as normal in the show. Overall I would recommend this show for kids 10+ but just to avoid complaints I would officially rate it as 12+ 10/10 show.
It's a show for anyone just some adult jokes but kids won't get them

It's a show for anyone just some adult jokes but kids won't get them

This show is not recommended for kids under the age of 13, it shows smoking, drinking, and intense violence. There is no blood included but shows holes in people, and people being shot. There are also some jokes that are inappropriate, but kids won't understand them. This show includes words like "screwed" "crap" "turd" and "hole." Mordecai has a crush on Margaret, and Muscle Man's relationship with his girlfriend (who is later his wife) is slightly gross. Overall it is a good show that has an amazing plot.

Really good show

This show is good and entertaining. Yeah it can’t be really for kids because of the word “pissed” but it’s still good.

More like regular trash or a regular no

One of the worst cartoons to ever come to american television. This type of show should have never come to existence. The jokes and the plot is boring, and all of the characters are awkward and have annoying voices. Rigby and Mordecai sound like a bunch of dimwits that make unusual, weird loud noises the majority of a lot of episodes over something that's not so exciting. I bet they can do it everyday and every night all the freaking time. I honestly don't get the logic of how some people find this funny or not be bothered by this. This is an embarrassment and a disappointment to classic television. One of the most stupidest characters ever. They definitely need help. Somebody just needs to tape their mouths shut so nobody gets a headache. This is a dump and a waste of free time. For those who have or haven't heard of this show, don't risk your life. This is just another way of squeezing garbage into modern television. I suggest you watch something more exciting like The Powerpuff Girls, The Weekenders, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, etc. You would've been real happy to be born or grew up in the early 90s and 2000s watching these kinds of shows and more. For those who were born later, I feel really bad. This type of program is a cartoon cruelty and a cartoon complication.

Great show, everyone should watch it.

This show is great, it is very appropriate, and the worst thing in it is that this guy renames himself butt cheeks. This show is a must-see for all kids six and up, and younger kids could see it. Six and up is just for those protective parents. Regular show teaches great lessons and mordecai and benson are two great role models. The show has fighting, but is not too violent. There is no blood, and the show doesn’t encourage fighting at all. This show has no sexual things in it, it does not say bad words. Literally the worst thing in regular show is when the guy renamed himself Butcheeks. This show is great and teaches good life lessons. It also has strange parts like giant magical babies, so it helps encourage creativity and build imagination as well.