Kid reviews for Regular Show

Quirky animated series has some drinking, crude humor.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBailey may June 30, 2020

TERRIBLE SHOW. NOT JOLLY GOOD!

This show is THE worst thing I’ve had to witness. I walked in on my two lovely children, Karen and Humphrey watching this abomination of a show! What I saw was disgusting I almost threw up! After I turned off the television my kids were so p****d off (witch is a word the show taught my angels). My children will be going into the fiery pits of hell for watching this, please spare your children’s lives. I try to be the best Christian mother there is, I read the Bible and listen to very religious music like my favorite “rapping for Jesus” I’m very serious about my beliefs. Please save the damned souls for watching this, the cola is so offensive....it’s like they’re drinking, my daughter asked for a beer and I’m sure it’s because she thought she could get drunk, my son also has a crush and I know it’s because the no good mordecai taut him it was ok. Any god respecting person knows crushes are sinning, you are to stay a virgin, and I believe virginity is even holding hands. A true abomination Cartoon Network MUST remove this god forsaken show!

Teen, 16 years old Written bysillysasha123 January 30, 2017

Funny, Clever cartoon for older audiences!!

Regular show is very unique in the aspect that it manages to combine realism and surrealism with good balance. Sometimes, the show seems like it could easily take place in any town in America, and other times the more "cartoony" aspect kicks in, creating impossible situations. These two amazing elements combine together into a show that is both entertaining, and relatable, as well as very educational when it comes to social messages. Now note however, that this aspect of realism makes this show NOT ok for young children. Violence, Feels, tough situations, Complicated romances, etc. commonly occur on this show. The viewers must be old enough to understand WHY these things occur, and what is considered "bad behavior." Because that's the thing about Regular show, it portrays live the way it REGULARLY appears, and that includes both good times and bad times. This makes the show a very complex, realistic, fascinating masterpiece, but children must be old enough to understand it (or have a parent to explain, or both) I would recommend to anyone from about the ages of 9+ with parents and 12+ alone.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2011

Really Funny

Such a funny show! :) Just so people know, I think the reason why it is called "Regular Show" is because episodes start out normal, but then take wild turns to become crazy adventures. VERY random. :) There's some language in it that little kids shouldn't hear, but it really depends on how much a kid is exposed to the stuff.

Teen, 14 years old Written byquickmachin2000 March 5, 2017

Teenagers and adult no kids

This show includes drinking, sex , language with real bad words in episode garbage speech, violence and i recommend you check out episode 2 in the am pm , Regular Show is not for little kids

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2011

PEOPLE ON COMMON SENSE ARE IDIOTS!!!

First of all, kids are exposed to words much worse than "crap" or "jerk" all the time,(kids say f**k and s**t all the one at my school) so language shouldn't be an issue. Also, this show has plenty of positive messages. It's time is about being jealous over a girl, Ello Govner is about facing your fears, and blondicai is about being honest. Another thing, there is 0 alcohol drinking, only coffee and a soda called Radicola. And having a crush is not sexual content and neither is kissing. Also, I'm pretty sure most kids can handle punching and kicking, so it's not real violent. All in all, I think this is an all ages show.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

What is wrong with this show!!!

I do not like the language they use at all in this show! My brother is totally afraid of this show in one episode when this car was like running over people and they were bleeding I think! I think this is more of a show that should go on Adult Swim because it is more of a teenagers show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byilovegir November 3, 2010

amazing!

this is the best show ever! (secend to invader zim) there is some bad language in it, yes, but if your kids are mature enough to not make a big deal out of it, than its ok. But, im always excited to watch it the one day in a week when it comes on. and wooow sexual content? there is NO "sexual content" Mordecai does have a crush, but i don't think it goes any further than a kiss.

Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2018

Eh....

I don't know what the age rating should be. There's questionable language, but nothing too extreme. Kids 6 or younger should have be supervised. Kids 7+ are fine, depending on how mature they are. Kids 9+ are perfectly fine. I hear words like f*ck and s**t at school every day.
Teen, 15 years old Written byROBLOXmon April 18, 2011

Not a bad show

Ok first of all, the people that review these shows (the people on these fourms) are technecly lying. First of all there drinking coffee (for kids 11+) NOT beer. If you notice Mordicai and Rigby go to a coffee shop. Second Mordicai has a crush on margret. So what? People get into relation ships ALL the time. Plus, this is a cartoon not a real life show. If you ash me im giving a VERY GOOD Description of the show, such as details.

I would listen to this is think about what i said VERY carefully.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMordecaiandRigb... April 18, 2011

regular show is a hilarious childrens show

I love it! I mean, the worst word i've heard on here was when mordecai said "we're screwed." yes, once mordecai said "you've pissed me off," too, but, those aren't even that mad. And I wouldn't freak out about them saying 'jerkwad' and 'turd'. The sexual references i've seen is when on a commercial for men's cologne,it says something about women ripping their clothes off (but i might have heard that wrong), andwhen rigby says "they're just gonna sit there talking about their feelings... fully clothed!" and "benson's gonna drop his balls when he sees how good we set up these chairs!" (benson being a gumball machine)and i've seen ONE drinking reference, when mordecai drinks alot of soda, and acts drunk (can't remember the next day), but, it has good morals.

In one episode, the racoon watched a scary movie and mordecai taught him to face his fears.

In another one, mordecai gives up a video game so that a man who 'has wasted my whole life on this game, the universe record is all i have...' could keep his 'universe record' title.

once, mordecai and rigby were performing as a band, and mordecai discovered they were lip-synching. then he pulled the plug on the boombox that was playing the music, and gave a speech about how that was lying and it was wrong.

mordecai is a good role model who always stands up for what is right. also, benson is a hard working responsible person, and he is also a good role model.

but the best thing about the show is the hilarity! my little sister (who is 8) and myself laugh out loud at this show.
the characters are well drawn, and likeable.the visuals are good. every plot has some sort of mystical or supernatural thing in it, which is amusing to young children. Overall, i give this show a big 'yeah-uh!"

Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

Regular Show! Awesome!

I'm 11 and I think it rocks!!! It's funny! And you may think this kind of stuff passes over our heads, but we understand it. We think it's funny! Jeez! Give us some space! We are going to be exposed to this anyway!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010
If you read my reviews, I won't even have to say why I think Common Sense Media is extremely over board and ridiculous with the rating. Iffy for twelve to FOURTEEN? I've said it (more than) once, and I'll say it again, take your kids out of that plastic bubble that you've built around them! God!
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2013

THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE 3/5 ON BEER

There is no beer, Just coffee and soda I watch this w/ my big bro and at 8pm most kids too young would be in bed there is blood but it's clearly fake the thing is like only 2 season 4 eps are PG there is more violence classic 80 s songs play, and there is alot of flirting though alot of kids I know swear: turd, piss, screw, crap, stupid moron and what the H are used S&@T is used but cut off, but A REALLY good show

Teen, 13 years old Written byMordecai January 11, 2012

o 3 o

Regular Show is a really entertaining show. Although it can be a bit violent,(hehe) it is recommended from me. I think you should be at least 10 to watch. Oh yes, let me explain why it's kinda violent. I think this is funny but there are tons of explosions and some people go bye-byes! Still, 3 STARS?! MOre like 5 *'s! Please don't be hating on J.G and the rest of the cast!

Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2011

YEYAAAAAA

What the heck?why did some one put drinking?The worse iv heard is you p***** me off!Great show my second favorite show,with Adventure Time being first:DAlso some reviews said the show said the H word,what the heck the ONLY close to a cuss word is p***!Over protective peeps!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 4, 2011

Love it! :D

I love this show! I don't care if I'm too old for it. The only reason they use (minor) cusses is because they're trying to get a PG rating. Kids already use the language anyway, so even if it didn't cuss, it wouldn't make a difference to the way children act. There is absolutly no beer, I have no idea what the crap commen sense is talking about. Also, since when did anyone get drunk or sick? Explain ONE time that anyone got drunk or sick due to beer! The closest thing they have to beer is soda, which is nothing like beer. Whoever doesn't like this has no sense of humour and creativity. Argue with me all you want, but it's the truth.
Kid, 9 years old April 17, 2011

yay!

Blinkin love The regular show. Hilarious jokes, funny characters, but I think it has some inappropriate language such as pi**ed, cr*p and other words that are a little bad, but it says these words not too frequently.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylifeofresh March 30, 2011

A great show that has been easily judged

This show is really interesting and enjoyable. For the comment of beer drinking is false.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011
Honestly, most children are more mature then you think. They, know about alot of things. You lose your innocence in 4th grade. Their Immature when it comes to crude humor. ALOT of kids at school cuss. I personally have even come to use words like "Crap" or "Pissed". THIS, is not a big deal.
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2010

reply to Parker Young about regular show

well.....for starters that is NOT beer its coffie and there are no bad words in it and plus there is no violence. so that makes it a good show. from roblox123