Kid reviews for Regular Show

Regular Show Poster Image

Really good and most of the other reviews are lying

If a character does a bad thing like slack off his work (The 2 main characters) they learn their lesson by the end in a funny way. The show has very clever and well timed humor, the only "cuss" words are crap. The word "pissed" was in the first episode but was replaced with "ticked". This is the best show on any kids network like "Nickolodeon", "Cartoon Network", and "Disney Channel". I go back and watch this show sometimes because of how good it is.

1 person found this helpful.

Great show.

Woahhh Very good show. Has a couple explosions. I’m pretty sure a man gets sliced in half. Lots of weird sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Subrisingly inappropriate (muscle man and Sheila). Most of the characters are clearly friends.

Never left a Negative Impact

I started watching Regular Show when I was six and recently re-watched the show. I understand where the arguments of the show not being appropriate come from due to the humor the series has. Still, I can say the program has not left any negative impact of me nor affected myself when I was younger. Regardless, I absolutely adore the run and personally do not see the controversy given. As long as you’re aware your child can handle the content Regular Show is suitable.

Funny

The show is great but in some of the episodes it is disturbing and funny

i love this show, but theres dirty humor but still good.

Violence, but no blood.

There is a lot of gross crushes, but the show is funny. There is violence like a dude gets a disk chot through his chest, and there is a scene in season eight where a guy dies in space which will definitely upset younger veiwers. you constantly see skeletons, and there are holes in people's chests, but there is no blood, and the people get up and walk away like they aren't injured. Over all a funny show for older kids.

Violence, but no blood.

Regular show: what you should know

Great cartoon. Just watched all 8 seasons recently. What you need to know is this is like the edgiest cartoon I have seen. There is a bit of drinking, most notably in the episode "mordecai and the rigbys" mordecai is shown drinking soda, which may seem fine until you realise how he is acting kind of drunk. There is also bars, and other stuff to do with alcohol, but most kids wouldn't spot it. There is also a questionable line by muscle man in one episode where he says "I have to go have lunch with my girlfriend Starla, and by lunch I mean..." then mordecai and rigby say "ewwwwww" This is a little bit bad except there is no other stuff like this in the show and again, kids won't notice it. Overall it is a very good show and I highly recommend it. Edit: in season one and two the word crap is used a few times.