Parent reviews for Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian

Reality show promotes iffy reasons for weight loss.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byandromedae17 April 23, 2019

Good if taken with a grain of salt

There's definitely a focus on material aspirations here - a slim body, nice clothing, professionally-done makeup - but the stories from the participants feel earnest, and the show makes it clear that it's hard physical and emotional work that gets the weight lost and kept off. Satisfying fluff for older teens and up. Content is safe for younger teens, but ensure they watch it with critical thinking and skepticism turned way up.

Adult Written byFatima L. January 9, 2018

Inspiring

I think the show is super entertaining and inspiring!

Adult Written byHannah A. March 23, 2017

Great show

I think everyone that's saying that this show doesn't represent a healthy way to lose weight, is wrong, in my opinion at least. This show doesn't JUST focus on looking good, it's about someone wanting to be the best that they can be , and he instructors give them workout and diet regime that can change heir entire lives for the better. It's not just about getting revenge with a good body, it's about giving people the confidence that they have always wanted. The "Revenge" part is showing certain people their strength and telling them how they felt. I could talk about this show all day if I could. So to everyone that thinks this show is to just "look good", i'd like to 110% disagree with you.