All parent member reviews for Ridiculousness

Adult Written byM&M1995 July 28, 2014

Crude video clip show has attitude.

Ridiculousness is an excellent half-hour video clip series that guest stars famous singers, actors, comedians and reality TV stars. Along with the three main hosts of the show, they add colorful commentary to wild and funny Internet videos. Sexual references and innuendo sometimes slip into the commentary and discussion, however it is mild and could go over the heads of the young ones. In terms of the clips themselves, there is no sexually explicit content, but there are clips involving (blurred) nudity. Swears only occur in some of the clips, and the major ones are bleeped out (People curse out of agony or frustration). A lot of the clips contain dangerous stunts and practical jokes, and oftentimes people get injured. If you don't like the idea of exploiting and laughing at other people's misfortune, then obviously Ridiculousness is not for you. However, it is much better than most of the junk out there these days.
Adult Written bydenndeni123 September 17, 2011

Awesome SHow!!

Its Awesome!!!!
Parent Written bytreat02 March 23, 2012

very good,

I love this show, but very inappropriate for some kids. Very.
Adult Written byKyle G. October 9, 2016

Dying aditude , this was for him. Then I watched the current season 2016 and he seems to be losing through spark.

I just watched season 1 episode 5 hosting dingo and robs aditude was perfect he loved his show and I could see it in his expression. I hope for the best that he will spark it back up and if he would like to send me out there to give the show some life I'm ready.
Adult Written bycameronharris July 3, 2016

Rob has creativeness but it doesn't show here

Awe full show, come on rob, your better than this
Adult Written bytryvuso May 13, 2016

Let's See "Season 8"

In my honest opinion, I think Ridiculousness is a good show. Sure, it's not for all ages, but it's not supposed to be. Yeah, it's dirty jokes and disturbing videos, but to some people, actually to most "age appropriate" people, it's pretty funny. Everyone needs a good laugh here and there and Ridiculousness is the go-to show. Rob keeps it real with his dirty mind and uncensored jokes... that's the host of a comedy show for you. He talks crap about gingers because he is one, right? Again, that's a comedian for you. Everyone has that go to topic they always talk about.... weed, money, people, etc. He's doing his job and making people laugh. Some would say think that Chanel is on the show "taking up space" but if you take notice, she's there to be a third party. It's just like politics. Everyone needs that third party vote or decision and definitely that third party blonde and that's Chanel for you. It is often said that Chanel is a "dumb blonde" but that's a stupid stereotype. Chanel might not be the smartest cookie in the jar, but she doesn't have to be, because she's making more money than half of the people that'll see this review and she's very talented and not to mention, gorgeous. Without Chanel, the show would lose half it's humor and would definitely fall to pieces. For those who can remember, a couple of times in season 1, Caite Upton stood in for Chanel. No offense to Caite, but those were boring episodes. Chanel brings flavor to the show and definitely adds the -ness to Ridiculousness. As for Steelo, there's nothing I can really say. He's the only character to get positive feedback, although he makes dirtier jokes than Rob.... as he should. As the Control Master of the show, he gets to pre-watch the videos before the show airs. With that, he bumps the comedy factor up to 11 on the show. He and Rob constantly swap jokes and is mainly used for his dirty mind and jokes. He definitely brings individuality to the show with his brief chuckles and true nature, not to mention being the only black person on the show. Rob, Chanel, and Steelo are one of TV's most comedic teams. They're good-looking, funny, and powerful. They're like the Powerpuff Girls... sugar (Steelo), spice (Rob), and everything nice (Chanel). I see many more season of Ridiculousness to come because life will never stop being "ridiculous."
Parent of a 2 year old Written byMommyof22016 February 21, 2016

OK show

The show is for older people not children. If you want to watch a clip show with the family I recommend America's Funniest Home Videos.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 4, 2012

Fine show

It is a HILARIOUS clip show if you are mature to handle the content. A great alternative IS America's Funniest Home Videos.