Kid reviews for Rob & Big

Rob & Big Poster Image

Good for preteens, if you can handle that stuff.

Rob & Big is an awesome show. It has Kick-ass humor. everything you could expect with a MTV show.

Preety cool fantasy factory is better but still good concept:)

Rob & Big Best Show Ever? Yes!

Love this show.Gonna say the same thing I said about Malibu's Most Wanted stop restraining your kids and let them learn and explore the freaking world.

Idiots!!!

This is an awesome show. This is a really great show on Mtv2. They don't do stupid stunts like they do in the other Mtv2 shows. Insted they do other stupid things, like the time they dressed up as women, then put them selfs on a cearel box, and I bet the factory wasn't happy to see that. LOL!!!

so awsom

this is the best show iv ever seen, even though its off air i still love to watch it on mtv.ca,its for shure one THE funnyist shows iv seen.

Ha!

13? Really, I love that show!MEATY!

Funny Show

This is probably one of the funniest reality shows right now. I like how its not as crazy as other shows and they try not to do things off the wall. They're just a really funny duo.

Finally...

Finally, a good MTV show.

I didn't like it

This show is about a skater who has a security guard. The security guard scares other skaters away so he can skate anywhere he wants.
not rated for age

this show is hilarious !!!

this is the best show on mtv and no matter how many times i've seen it i will watch it when it repeats everyone in my family loves this show even my parents ! so it must be good