All parent member reviews for Rogue Nature

Parent of a 17 year old Written bythe outdoorsman September 20, 2009

Great for teenagers!!

i think that this show should be on animal planet everyday. All of those dog grooming shows and animal police shows are a waste of time. Rogue Nature #1!!
Adult Written byaknitamarie April 9, 2008

Enjoyed the Show

Tonight I watched the show for the first time, with all three of my children. I live in Southcentral Alaska and bears are a reality for all that live here. I educate my children and this show helped to send that message home to them that while these animals are beautiful beyond compare they can and will be dangerous. I would have liked to have seen though with one exception that it would have been added into your show that Timothy Treadwell was killed in October a time that he was normally out of Katmai. That decision proved to be a fatal one for him, this would have shown that he made an error in judgement, which that is what happens when one is attacked by a bear. This was not to take away from some of the tremendous work that he did. I must say keep up the great work at educating those who come to visit and live in this great state!!