All parent member reviews for Rolie Polie Olie

Adult Written byjenh April 9, 2008
i will not let my 2 year old watch this. she is learning to speak right now and i do not want her learning to speak the way they do on that show. i bought one of the dvd's for her for christmas and after watching it on the disney channel i left it in the wrapper on the shelf-she is not allowed to see it until she knows that he does not speak corectly. okey dokey is not right!
Adult Written bynduns March 30, 2013

Surprisingly good.

You know, it's funny, I actually didn't grow up with this show, but after checking out a bit of it, I kind of wish I had. This is probably one of the most well-thought-out preschool shows ever made. The art direction is incredible. For early CGI, this looks great adding to the fun of the images on screen. And on that note, the writing is really good too. It teaches great messages to kids without coming off as condescending. In other words, it treats kids like intelligent human beings, and I admire that greatly. If you're looking for something for your children to watch, this is a great show for them. Also, one last thing to note to the one who gave it 0 stars... okay, I can understand having issues with the lingo used in the show from time to time, but that is NO reason to give it 0 stars.
Adult Written byZombieGirl June 20, 2012

Very cute show for kids to watch

I am currently 21 years old and I started watching this at around 9 or 10 years old and even for an older kid it was amusing to watch! I wouldn't mind sitting down and watching it again and if I had a child of my own I wouldn't mind letting my child watch it either! Its cute and the theme song is catchy. The bright colors and shapes are what drew me to the show as well.
Parent of a 4, 4, and 7 year old Written bymagasalee July 30, 2010
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

The Theme Song was Funny and Cute..

I didnt mind it, I thought it was cool. Like they made up that world Pollie Ollie or something like that, and the colors were neat. I thought it was pretty neat.
Adult Written byMama1313 April 9, 2008

sweet and gentle

My 2 year old finds it highly amusing and I like the cool graphics,okey dokey?
Adult Written bymcdevil April 9, 2008

good family fun

my 6 year old son grew up watching this and other shows on disney and it did not effect the way his language developed. I think the way that they have such a close family relationship as well as the friendship with their neighbors "The Bevels" teaches children good values as well as the way they learn to play together and compromise.