Kid reviews for Roseanne

Roseanne Poster Image

This is not really humor I find funny or really understand in my opinion.

Inapropriata

Im 12 about to be 13 and there are a lot of sex in it. None is naked. They are in bed though. Roseanne is in bed once without a shirt. Darlean has sex with david A LOT. There is drinking and 2 epasodes about drugs. There are sex jokes.

HORRENDOUS!

STUPID! The Conners is worse.!

Good show for older viewers

Roseanne covered some pretty controversial topics like gay marriage and getting high but it is good for older viewers. It is funny and relatable. The first seasons are probaly better for kids. I’m 15 and my mom wouldn’t let me watch the show until recently. I could have probaly handled it when I was a bit younger but I think waiting until I was older to watch Roseanne. They drink on that show and one time the father gave his minor son a sip of beer. On one episode Dan and Roseanne smoke pot. One time Dan and. Roseanne got into a fight and they started throwing furniture but that’s the only violence I’ve ever seen it it. There is some sexual jokes. Dj was In the bathroom for a while and Darlene said he was playing with his instrument if you know what I mean. So overal I think this is a good show for older viewers.

very innopropriate

it talks a lot about sex drinking and drugs i say 15+

Good tv show if your child can handle mature subject matter

This is a good tv show that tackles tough issues. Characters will often make bad choices but then face consequences. I know that this tv show pushed many boundaries in the 1990s when it aired but is pretty tame compared to most network tv shows today.

Good for teens and adults

This is a good show but it's not good for little kids.

Be carefull

I am 13 i have watched this show sense i was 8, but it was with my mom. there is kids drinking in one episode and and naughty jokes. but there is a maried copple and things that happen in real life. evrey kid wants to explore and this show gives them an idea of the consequencses that happen when you explore certain things. i would say that little children should not watch this because some episodes talk about a sex life and birth control. and i dissagree with this review. so what most of this america is fat... what if the parents we obesee because of some sort of disabillity. DO NOT JUDGE

VERY VERY VERY FUNNY SHOW

First of all, the full review is wrong. It says that there has been no underage drinking or smoking on the show. In one episode, Becky and her friend raided the liquor cabinet and got drunk. She pays for this by getting grounded and having a horrible hangover in the morning. In another, Becky and Darlene drink Peppermint Schnapps and get drunk. Also, Darlene smoked in one episode, she was only around 11 or 12. But this is a really funny show, and I think any teen or pre-teen will benefit from watching it. There is some swearing, but the worst is bit*h and bast*rd.

TV-14-DLSV