Kid reviews for Roswell

All the drama of high school, plus space aliens!

Teen, 14 years old Written byRoswellTheOriginal March 11, 2020

It’s a perfect show for 9+ and a great family show!

The show contains little nudity, language and has a good meaning and helps you sympathize with others. It’s mind blowing. It contains science and some information like biology and overall everyone should watch it, just like my family did!! If you love some horror, SC-FI, drama, with a touch of real romance and compassion check it out! The show isn’t sex-based like Greys Anatomy or other shows and overall I love it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJammers256 February 24, 2014

Review misleading

There are a couple episodes where sex is implied or shown among teenagers. Also, sex is talked about in some episodes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byxXVampirePrincessXx January 3, 2013

Best Alien Show Ever!

"Roswell" is a very entertaining and fun type of dramatic show for teens. It's about a girl who falls in love with an alien, but he acts like a human, and has a normal life with his family. You see the aliens trying to find out where there from, who their real family are, etc. It's a deep show, and I've seen the entire series multiple times, I can't get over it. I believe it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, and that anyone can watch it. :) This show ended after three reasons, but are available on Netflix, and I definitely recommend checking it out! :)

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnya.Starr October 20, 2012

an out of this world show ( in a good way)

I thought this was a great show that had a lot of twist and terns and is perfectly appropriate for 13 and up with two star crossed lover ,destiny, super powers and of course high school drama.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 July 30, 2012

Roswell

It's a teen drama about four aliens from the planet Antar lands on earth.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 July 3, 2011

roswell

it is a very good show teens can handle it but it is sad

Teen, 14 years old Written bypopcorn1 July 13, 2010

not of interest to younger children.

though slightly cheesy this show is really good. It isn't persay inappropriate there is little kissing, It just wouldn't be a show that would be of interest to anyone under 13. there is little violence, some swearing and noticable Yahoo! product placement on lockers.